MLV App 1.14 - All in one MLV Video Post Processing App [Windows, Mac and Linux]

Started by ilia3101, July 08, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danne

Quote from: Quentin on November 09, 2019, 05:47:47 AM
Unfortunately not everybody has knowledge about coding and compiling.
These teasers are provoking me, however I am unable to acclimate  :(
Anybody can learn but in this case there's already a drag/drop program doing the work so you can stop whining actually and search for that program instead.

Quentin

Quote from: Danne on November 09, 2019, 07:15:07 AM
Anybody can learn but in this case there's already a drag/drop program doing the work so you can stop whining actually and search for that program instead.

Any Windows version ?

Danne

If you can't find it probably not.
What you can do is asking for someone to compile a binary for you at the raw2mlv thread. Maybe you get lucky...

masc

Quote from: Danne on November 09, 2019, 03:40:28 PM
What you can do is asking for someone to compile a binary for you at the raw2mlv thread. Maybe you get lucky...
For raw2mlv I had no success yet in getting it compiled on Windows. Problem was the linking between libraw and raw2mlv (somehow it will be possible...).
But you can play with it on Linux or OSX for now.
5D3.113 | EOSM.202

Danne

timbytheriver

I've noticed that when opening any of my 5D3 files in MLVApp [recently], the black point is always crushed – whatever the state of exposure (over/under).

I always have to raise the toe of the curve just a fraction to clear the 'blue' clipping overlay. I've not really thought twice about it until now, but long term I wonder if it may be something in the camera I need to adjust. Any ideas?

Thanks!

EDIT Ignore this post. Brain fart... ::) Sorry for troubling!
5D3 1.1.3
5D2 2.1.2

Danne

DeafEyeJedi

Sorry to be the party pooper but has anyone running on Catalina OS X able to confirm that it is possible compile from @Danne's MLV_App_compiler or not yet?

xcode-select: error: command line tools are already installed, use "Software Update" to install updates
curl: (35) LibreSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to raw.githubusercontent.com:443
Warning: qt 5.13.1 is already installed and up-to-date
To reinstall 5.13.1, run `brew reinstall qt`
Error: qt5 5.13.1 already installed
fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

I am still fiddling around trying to get this to work on MBP 15" running 10.15.1 and updated command line tools to 11.2 which didn't seem to help resolve this either.  :-X
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

Danne

I compile on catalina but I already had the dependencies installed from before. When you read this:
Means you are not in a git repository. Probably Mlv App code hasn´t been downloaded for some reason. So if you can´t solve why yourself you´ll need some teamviewer session probably to break down what´s happening.

DeafEyeJedi

Thanks for the follow-up @Danne. That's great to know that you've updated to Catalina. Pretty surprising though. Ha.  ;D

That's what strange about this because before I had updated to Catalina which was compiling just fine w all dependencies from before.

I don't mind doing a teamviewer session if you (or anyone) that has time to make this happen. Shouldn't take too long. No rush though!

Danne

Did this?
chsh -s /bin/sh

If you do this in terminal:
open ~/MLV-App-master
What happens?

You could try and erase
MLV-App-master folder from your USER section and the just rerun Mlv_app_compiler.app again. It should redownload a fresh repository.

DeafEyeJedi

Quote from: Danne on November 11, 2019, 11:11:28 PM
Did this?
chsh -s /bin/sh

Yep. Just tried again and it asked for my password. Inserted. Seems already done.

If you do this in terminal:
open ~/MLV-App-master
What happens?

Prompted me with this: The file /Users/appleuser/MLV-App-master does not exist.

You could try and erase
MLV-App-master folder from your USER section and the just rerun Mlv_app_compiler.app again. It should redownload a fresh repository.

Though I had done this over the weekend to no avail. Will try this again now that I've re-ran the -s /bin/sh code above.

EDIT:

I just deleted the MLV_App_master folder from the USER section. Re-ran the MLV_App_compiler.app again to no avail.

It just seems like it's not linked or is missing a certain folder?

I also created a new folder under USER w the same name as the one that was just deleted but doesn't seem to do anything either?

Because re-running the compiler.app doesn't seem to re-create a new repository. I'm gonna restart this MBP atm.  :o

Danne

Quote from: DeafEyeJedi on November 12, 2019, 12:08:44 AM
I just deleted the MLV_App_master folder from the USER section. Re-ran the MLV_App_compiler.app again to no avail.
Where exactly was the MLV_App_master folder before you erased it? Full link please

Quote from: DeafEyeJedi on November 12, 2019, 12:08:44 AM
Prompted me with this: The file /Users/appleuser/MLV-App-master does not exist.
This means MLV-App-master has been downloaded to some other place or not at all for some reason. Let´s investigate.

Test following:
git clone https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App.git MLV-App-master
Where exactly is MLV-App-master being downloaded when runing above command? Full link please.

Last test. In Mlv_App_compiler.app go inside by Show Package Contents by right clicking the app and open up the main.command inside Contents folder file with a text editor. Replace following line:
with:
git clone https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App.git ~/MLV-App-master
Now run Mlv_App_compiler.app again

DeafEyeJedi

Quote from: Danne on November 12, 2019, 05:22:24 AM
Where exactly was the MLV_App_master folder before you erased it? Full link please

It was next to where all the other repositories are as usual.

This means MLV-App-master has been downloaded to some other place or not at all for some reason. Let´s investigate.

Makes sense. In it for the quick ride!

Test following:
Where exactly is MLV-App-master being downloaded when runing above command? Full link please.

Downloaded. Took about 20 seconds or so. Nice.

Apples-Macintosh-10:~ DeafEyeJedi$ git clone https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App.git MLV-App-master
Cloning into 'MLV-App-master'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 29, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (29/29), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (26/26), done.
remote: Total 12710 (delta 11), reused 16 (delta 3), pack-reused 12681
Receiving objects: 100% (12710/12710), 178.26 MiB | 11.47 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (9497/9497), done.

Back to where it was or at least should be. Thanks for this!

Last test. In Mlv_App_compiler.app go inside by Show Package Contents by right clicking the app and open up the main.command inside Contents folder file with a text editor. Replace following line:
with:
git clone https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App.git ~/MLV-App-master
Now run Mlv_App_compiler.app again

Done. Wow. That was it. Now this is getting warmer.  8)

I went ahead and ran 'U' just to be sure it was all up to date before hitting 'OP' via MLV_App_compiler.app and I'm getting this...

fatal: could not read Username for 'https://github.com': terminal prompts disabled
Error: homebrew/homebrew-dupes does not exist! Run 'brew untap homebrew/homebrew-dupes'
Failed during: /usr/local/bin/brew update --force
Warning: qt 5.13.2 is already installed and up-to-date
To reinstall 5.13.2, run `brew reinstall qt`
Error: qt5 5.13.2 already installed

Spat out an .dmg worth about 9.4 MB though w grey slated icon on top (meaning it's unusable).

Seems I'm slightly a bit cooler here now. I'll stand by and try to reread the command lines while I'm at it.

*EDIT*

PM sent. Appreciated @Danne!

*EDIT_II*

I decided to run 'c' (instead of the usual 'op' which then compiled just fine) not sure what could be the culprit.

Obviously I'd prefer to run 'op' for the faster export rendering times.

:o

Danne

You have to look in terminal where things go wrong after hitting op. Instead of flooding this thread just pm me the terminal output.

Got this from deafeyejedi:
/usr/local/opt/llvm@7/bin/clang++ -pipe -stdlib=libc++ -fopenmp -ObjC++ -O2 -std=gnu++1y  -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.8 -Wall -W -dM -E -o .moc/moc_predefs.h /usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/mkspecs/features/data/dummy.cpp
/usr/local/opt/llvm@7/bin/clang++ -c -pipe -stdlib=libc++ -fopenmp -ObjC++ -O2 -std=gnu++1y  -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.8 -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS -DSTDOUT_SILENT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../qt -I. -I-I/usr/local/opt/llvm@7/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtMultimedia.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtGui.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtNetwork.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -I.moc -I/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -I.ui -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/mkspecs/macx-clang -F/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib -o .obj/qrc_ressources.o .rcc/qrc_ressources.cpp
/usr/local/opt/llvm@7/bin/clang++ -c -pipe -stdlib=libc++ -fopenmp -ObjC++ -O2 -std=gnu++1y  -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.8 -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS -DSTDOUT_SILENT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../qt -I. -I-I/usr/local/opt/llvm@7/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtMultimedia.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtGui.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtNetwork.framework/Headers -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -I.moc -I/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -I.ui -I/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/mkspecs/macx-clang -F/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.2/lib -o .obj/qrc_darkstyle.o .rcc/qrc_darkstyle.cpp
In file included from ../cocoa/avf_lib/avf_lib.m:1:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Headers/Cocoa.h:13:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKit.h:12:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKitErrors.h:10:1: error:
      expected '('
API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN(ios)
^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/os/availability.h:104:40: note:
      expanded from macro 'API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN'
    #define API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN(...) _Pragma("clang attribute push") __API_UNAVAILABLE_BEG...
                                       ^
<scratch space>:92:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Headers/Cocoa.h:13:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKit.h:12:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKitErrors.h:10:1: error:
      expected 'push' or 'pop' after '#pragma clang attribute'
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/os/availability.h:104:273: note:
  ...__API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN4, __API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN3, __API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN2, __API_UNAVAILA...
                                                                                   ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKit.h:13:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphicsContext.h:9:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphics.h:12:1: error:
      expected '('
^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/os/availability.h:104:40: note:
    #define API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN(...) _Pragma("clang attribute push") __API_UNAVAILABLE_BEG...
                                       ^
<scratch space>:108:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKit.h:13:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphicsContext.h:9:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphics.h:12:1: error:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/os/availability.h:104:273: note:
  ...__API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN4, __API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN3, __API_UNAVAILABLE_BEGIN2, __API_UNAVAILA...
                                                                                   ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKitErrors.h:53:1: error:
      '#pragma clang attribute pop' with no matching '#pragma clang attribute push'
API_UNAVAILABLE_END
^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/os/availability.h:105:33: note:
      expanded from macro 'API_UNAVAILABLE_END'
    #define API_UNAVAILABLE_END _Pragma("clang attribute pop")
                                ^
<scratch space>:104:8: note: expanded from here
clang attribute pop
       ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphicsContext.h:17:1: error:
      expected '('
^
                                       ^
<scratch space>:72:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphicsContext.h:17:1: error:
                                                                                   ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphics.h:266:1: error:
API_UNAVAILABLE_END
^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/os/availability.h:105:33: note:
                                ^
<scratch space>:66:8: note: expanded from here
clang attribute pop
       ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSGraphicsContext.h:115:1: error:
API_UNAVAILABLE_END
^
                                ^
<scratch space>:87:8: note: expanded from here
clang attribute pop
       ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKit.h:14:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibility.h:9:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSErrors.h:13:1: error:
      expected '('
^
                                       ^
<scratch space>:93:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/AppKit.h:14:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibility.h:9:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSErrors.h:13:1: error:
                                                                                   ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibility.h:12:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityConstants.h:11:1: error:
      expected '('
^
                                       ^
<scratch space>:106:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibility.h:12:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityConstants.h:11:1: error:
                                                                                   ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSErrors.h:54:1: error:
API_UNAVAILABLE_END
^
                                ^
<scratch space>:100:8: note: expanded from here
clang attribute pop
       ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibility.h:13:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityProtocols.h:10:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityCustomAction.h:11:1: error:
      expected '('
^
                                       ^
<scratch space>:98:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibility.h:13:
In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityProtocols.h:10:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityCustomAction.h:11:1: error:
                                                                                   ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityConstants.h:593:1: error:
API_UNAVAILABLE_END
^
                                ^
<scratch space>:92:8: note: expanded from here
clang attribute pop
       ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityCustomAction.h:45:1: error:
API_UNAVAILABLE_END
^
                                ^
<scratch space>:105:8: note: expanded from here
clang attribute pop
       ^
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSAccessibilityProtocols.h:15:1: error:
      expected '('
^
                                       ^
<scratch space>:111:22: note: expanded from here
clang attribute push
                     ^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
20 errors generated.
make: *** [.obj/avf_lib.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
1 warning generated.

scroll upwards to check terminal outcome.

----------------
MLV App compiler(thanks to Ilia3101,masc,bouncyball)
----------------

current branch: master

(c)   compile MLV App
(op)  compile MLV App with openmp(macOS 10.10 and onwards)
(b)   check out branches
(U)   update dependencies(if compiling fails)
(m)   make clean

(q)   quit this compiler

Please enter your selection number below and press enter:

Suggest to uninstall command line tools and reinstall it again...

Walter Schulz

Quote from: rmp on November 07, 2019, 01:15:11 PM
How does one get mesc's CA addon to work in linux?

My weapon of choice as a begginer in filmaking and the Magic Lantern ecosystem is the 1100d, and, as you can imagine, getting some usable raw video out of this camera has been a (delightful) challenge by itself.

I've been searching this thread for other matters of the raw workflow, but got hung up on the magical CA slidders. How can a linux novice get them in mlv app?

Thank you for any clarifications.

Someone able to help this guy? His/her post got lost (somehow) during confirmation period.

masc

Quote from: Walter Schulz on November 12, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
Someone able to help this guy? His/her post got lost (somehow) during confirmation period.
Oh, thanks Walter, I really haven't read this question.

Quote from: rmp on November 07, 2019, 01:15:11 PM
How does one get mesc's CA addon to work in linux?

My weapon of choice as a begginer in filmaking and the Magic Lantern ecosystem is the 1100d, and, as you can imagine, getting some usable raw video out of this camera has been a (delightful) challenge by itself.

I've been searching this thread for other matters of the raw workflow, but got hung up on the magical CA slidders. How can a linux novice get them in mlv app?

Thank you for any clarifications.

What version do you use? Latest official or latest self-compiled revision? Or do you ask how to compile? Don't really understand your question.

-> For the CA sliders in v1.9: drag them to the left or right and watch carefully what happens. I got best results (wideangle shots with CAs) between 0.5 and 1.0 for "Correction Red". "Correction Blue" did not help me... but who knows, maybe there are shots where this slider helps as well.
-> For latest self-compiled revision: the CA threshold slider has to be setup to the most possible left value where CAs disappear. This should happen mostly between 85..95, but might be different from clip to clip. Radius slider can be used for large CAs. Here values between 1..5 are mostly best.
-> For compiling, see the first post in the thread and you'll find links to instructions for compiling.
5D3.113 | EOSM.202

cmh

Well there's the official github page, the instructions are pretty straightforward
https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App
but if he can't compile it himself, I think he'd better wait for a bit since they're discussing about a release.
https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App/issues/188

cmh

MLV App with mlv2raw for Windows 64-bit for testing.
This is not a release.

Changelog:

2019-11-16
Static build of MLV App
Github: Added supported extensions for raw2mlv (Sony raw included)
Added a missing dll to raw2mlv

2019-11-15
Github: Added single frame jpg export.
Github: Added raw2mlv transcoding dialog.

Download:
https://github.com/cmhamiche/mlvapp_win/raw/master/MLVApp.v1.9_static_Win64_raw2mlv.zip

Credit goes to this people:
https://github.com/ilia3101/MLV-App/graphs/contributors

Note:
Quote from: mascall frames MUST have the same resolution (just a note if they don't have, when creating a MLV before with different pictures).

yokashin

70D.112 [main cam] | M.202 | S110 [CHDK]

andy kh

5D Mark III - 70D