crop_rec mlv convert to issue and visual expression

Started by eraizgn, May 29, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eraizgn

Hello guys,

First of all I would like thanks to all Magic Lantern Family who developers, coders, forum members, testers etc, they are so hard working to get a new opportunity to us, and they did it.

Last a few days in here, I have read 32 pages of crop_rec and there were too many new links in it to solve issue or getting understand whats going on to here.. (I guess 55-59 pages)

how to build, what I need to do those settings etc..

But believe me guys, the Magic Lantern Forum is DEEP ocean. Sometimes It is kinda of hard to find out solution what you need to get.

And again, I know lots of people does not know an English fluently that's why if we use visual expression, it will be more useful in every aspect.

After I have read lots of post and watch a few videos which they are useful thanks to them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v4EWj0zXDs
https://vimeo.com/217313287

And Let me tell my story now, those settings are mine after read lots of post.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64x
5D Mark 3 1.2.3
magiclantern-crop_rec_4k.2017May27.5D3 123
64GB KomputerBay 1066x CF

free unlimited photo hosting

From now on, I did whatever the forum says but I am not able to convert to DNG...
Let me show them up too..

upload image on internet

As you see I have tried everything what I read but nothing... I am so tired with red eyes and confused.
I will be appreciate so much if you help me and who has the same confusing with me
Have an amazing days & shootings.

Walter Schulz

And MLV_DUMP.EXE is the newest one (the one linked in experimental builds page)?

Ceterum censeo experimental builds download page esse delendam.

eraizgn

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 29, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
And MLV_DUMP.EXE is the newest one (the one linked in experimental builds page)?

Ceterum censeo experimental build download page esse delendam.

Yes it is..

Walter Schulz

Sorry, unable to verify this with given information. Run MD5 check and/or post download link used.

powershell "get-filehash mlv_dump.exe -A MD5 | format-list"
Mine is 12A8675FDF011F90CB6F87AE6F8AEEC6 and https://builds.magiclantern.fm/jenkins/job/compressed_raw/6/artifact/modules/mlv_rec/mlv_dump.exe

@g3gg0 & a1ex: And using exe files for download (instead of zip or another wrapper) is a PITA for supporters.

eraizgn

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 29, 2017, 03:04:37 PM
Sorry, unable to verify this with given information. Run MD5 check and/or post download link used.

powershell "get-filehash mlv_dump.exe -A MD5 | format-list"
Mine is 12A8675FDF011F90CB6F87AE6F8AEEC6 and https://builds.magiclantern.fm/jenkins/job/compressed_raw/6/artifact/modules/mlv_rec/mlv_dump.exe

@g3gg0 & a1ex: And using exe files for download (instead of zip or another wrapper) is a PITA for supporters.

I salute...
first test shooting...

3584*1320

520MB MLV file about 4secs
784 MB DNG
267MB ProRes4444

267MB

32MB

g3gg0

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 29, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

why?
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Walter Schulz

Quote from: g3gg0 on May 29, 2017, 08:50:00 PM
why?

Files wrapped in zip (or other wrappers) will preserve date information. Downloaded files will get date of download.

g3gg0

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 29, 2017, 09:02:19 PM
Files wrapped in zip (or other wrappers) will preserve date information. Downloaded files will get date of download.

then i'd prefer commit infos in the version information.
comparable to the changes done to mlv_lite and mlv_rec recently
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Walter Schulz