RAW + DUAL ISO video ? how

Started by papasapien, May 25, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papasapien

okay there are no youtube videos on how to go about this but ive seen a couple video on peoples results.
I turned on the module and set the iso to 100/800 .
but now my camera just takes videos with alternating horizontal lines down the screen and my mlv files converted to dng look no different.
please help  :-*

ilia3101

Yes, lines should be there, use MLVFS or mlv dump to convert properly.

papasapien

i have mlv converter,is that i similar thing? it has this option for dual iso but everything is greyed out.

papasapien

oh wait i think i figured it out. just had to right click the file and click dual iso

jaybirch

would love to see some samples of this mode

Walter Schulz

Youtube, search string
Dual ISO RAW
About 18100 results.

papasapien

sadly i never got it to truly work. it would half way work. like every coouple of frames it would show pink dots and every other frames it would switch back and then every other frames it would show the dark iso then every other frames it would show the pink dots. idk . i never firgured it out. i just need a different method to process it.
and yeah there are a lot of results on youtube but if you try to find a video on how to do it there is is only like one and its in russian... the rest of the video are just test shots and such

Walter Schulz

The answer given to jaybirch was intended to give an advice to jaybirch's issue.

Now to your problem:
- Build used?
- Camera used?
- Modules used?
- Settings used?
- Tools used to process?
- How to reproduce your problem?
- Unprocessed samples available?