It's built, now what?

Started by JYves, August 09, 2012, 05:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JYves

Hi,

Newbie Alert  :P
I think I built ML successfully but then I'm kind of at a loss of what to do next. I did a "make zip" and now I have a nice zip file that has an ML folder with 3 folders cropmks, data, doc and a readme file and an autoexec.bin file in the root. The two PDF wouldn't build when I "make doc" so I just replaced them by two empty files.
When I compare this zip to the previous release, the directory structure has changed and the *.fir files are missing.
Should I use the *.fir in the platform/550D folder (I build for a T2i)? Should I copy this *.fir, autoexec.bin and the ML folder on my SD card? Should I rather use the *.fir from the previous release?

Thanks,

JY.

dimchang

this is what confused me last week ;D
Just use *.fir from last release, and put those *.fir and your platform/all/autoexec.bin into your sdcard root.
then turn on your camera. if camera said anything is missing, find and copy them  into your sdcard.

JYves

Thanks!

It's now on the camera!
It complained the fonts were missing during install so I moved them from ML/data to the root. At the same time I duplicated the folder structure just like in the old version and it installed like a charm. I am now HDR bracketing like a pro (kind of).

JY.