question on live view display and format card option

Started by sergio76, March 25, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergio76

Hi
I've a 5D MarkII with latest magic lantern version installed. I've a question on live view display, what is it the graph under "5000K and 2.9m" on the right bottom live view display?

I've another question about the CF "format card option" from camera canon menu..when I've saved all photos on PC, can I use the format card option for delete all images or I've to delete each one with trash button? I ask this because I know that on the CF card there are all magic lantern files and I don't know if I use the format I delete them and I create a trouble.

sergio

Walter Schulz

Quote from: sergio76 on March 25, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
I've a 5D MarkII with latest magic lantern version installed.

No, it looks like you are using outdated and unsupported "Stable" v2.3. Dev team switched to Nightly Build release model loooong time ago.

Quote from: sergio76 on March 25, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
I've another question about the CF "format card option" from camera canon menu..when I've saved all photos on PC, can I use the format card option for delete all images or I've to delete each one with trash button? I ask this because I know that on the CF card there are all magic lantern files and I don't know if I use the format I delete them and I create a trouble.

Top of page -> User Guide -> FAQ