Next best camera for ML

Started by GingertronMk1, August 02, 2012, 04:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingertronMk1

Providing ML gets ported to the 5Dc before i have enough money for one, what is my best bet for my next camera; 50D, 5Dc or 600D?

Michael Zöller

You should probably also consider the EOS M, although we have not even looked at it yet :)
neoluxx.de
EOS 5D Mark II | EOS 600D | EF 24-70mm f/2.8 | Tascam DR-40

KarateBrot

If you're aiming at video definitely the 600D
If you donate a RED EPIC to me you officially are very cool ;)

GingertronMk1

Though the EOS-M is intriguing, I think I'd prefer using actual dials to control settings, rather than a touch screen.

screamer

Agree with gingertronMk1,
i'm hoping that canon will deliver soon another eosm, with more pro features (like some more dials, things like this)
always trying to use the 100% of magic lantern..
Gear:
Canon 60D, all the samyang lenses, Canon 50 mm 1.4, Canon 60mm macro, Canon 70-300 usm, Sigma 4.5mm fisheye, Sigma 17-70 2.8, Canon 40mm f2.8 pancake, all the Lensbabies and a lot of other pieces, Flash metz 58 af2

GingertronMk1

At the moment, my favourite is the 5D due to the full-frameness of it, but the 50D will be better tested for ML.

Chungdha

600D is currently only one having the digital zoom which is an awesome feature able to film even with the kitlens much longer range, also still keeps good quality if you dont zoom in too much.

GingertronMk1

Not sure I'd really need that, as I'm likely to get a 75-300 EF lens for my present camera.