Cinelog-C DCP 2016 Camera Profile not showing up in ACR using MLVFS

Started by cboll, November 21, 2016, 10:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cboll

I am having an issue: cannot see a camera profile option other than "embedded" in ACR (9.7) when loading virtual DNG sequence with MLVFS. I am editing on a Macbook Pro.

I shot raw footage with Canon 7d (version 1) using ML. Converted using MLVFS. Opened with Smart Import 2 in After Effects cc 2017. I have downloaded OCIO. And I have purchased Cinelog-C DCP 2016 for After Effects. I can use OCIO as an effect paired with Cinelog in aftereffects. What I CANNOT do is select my Camera Profile from the camera configuration tab when opening the DNG raw sequence in ACR within After Effects. I only see embedded rather than Canon 7D Cinelog.

I have checked an individual dng file rendered through MLVFS with exiftool and the metadata is correct with Canon, and Canon 7d.

And I have placed the "Cinelog-C 2016 Digital Camera Profiles" folder in Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles folder.

Any other possible solutions? Do I need to download Cinelog v. 3? Thanks for the help

Cam

cboll

Found my problem. just needed to put the Cinelog camera profiles under the user library folder not the global one.