HDR Video Batch Processing

Started by chansterly, December 11, 2016, 09:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chansterly

Hey Everyone,

I've been searching for a batch processing tool for dual iso hdr video for quite some time now to no avail. 

Recently I've been in contact with the developer of Online Arts HDR GUI tool who has been working on an update to the existing version of the tool.  As some of you may be familar with, the current version of this tool only allows you to process up to 6 clips at once which is frustrating if you are someone like me who works with 50+ clips per video (I produced Real Estate videos).  Anyways, the developer has been working very hard to update this tool and is very close to releasing version 2 of HDR GUI which allows you to process unlimited clips being the only one on the net that I have found so far...

The reason I am sending this message out is to express my excitement for this new update but also to ask those of you who may find this tool useful to DONATE to HDR GUI.  Yes, I said DONATE.  We all want something for nothing but I know the developer has been working very hard and he deserves some compensation for this efforts. 

DeafEyeJedi

Re: OS X -- @Danne's apps gets the job done very well and yes it's unlimited!

Please check out cr2hdr.app and MLP when you can.
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

chansterly

I am a PC user.  Have you come across any similar apps for PC?