Arrow/Set shortcuts do not work

Started by IndyP, July 30, 2012, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndyP

Having selected a Cropmark, and enabled the Histogram, Zebra, Focus Peak and the first three options under the Arrow/Set menu, I noticed that I was having to click more than once to change the (on screen) Arrow/Set functions. Five or ten minutes later I was unable to get them back after turning them off using the "AV" button. I rebooted and got them back but the same thing happened again. I then tried disabling all other functions and removing the battery but I cannot get them back on screen even though they are enabled.
   Perhaps my last post "Arrow/Set shortcuts" I made earlier on today are a part of the same problem. Any ideas anyone?

a1ex

IndyP

a1ex

Can you find an easy way to reproduce?

IndyP

Alex,
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean (Duplicate the same problem), I'm not sure. I've tried another new SDHC card with ML on it in case something was corrupted on the first card, but it did not work.
  Also, the "AV" button is working normally in every other way, so it is not the button. I've also tried disabling the Arrow/Set shortcuts and turning them on again as well as removing the battery but still no luck. My next step would have been to remove ML and perform a re-install and see what that produces.

Peter

IndyP

Alex,
After sending you my last post, I powered up my camera and tried again but it did not work. Just out of curiosity I accessed the ML user guide on the camera and went through several screen shots to make sure the used guide was working. Not expecting anything I double clicked the AV button and the Arrow/Set shortcuts appeared again and are working.
  I am unable to play around with it right now to see if the problem reappears as I have an appointment, but I shall do so later.