New Music Video - 48FPS RAW

Started by calebdescognets, June 22, 2016, 11:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kharak

Okey, well you could try converting a file you know has black frames, with version 1.6.5, it is tried and true, just very slow compared to the newest version.
If the problem still persists, then i can not be of much more help.

I hope it works out for you.
once you go raw you never go back

ibrahim

It worked with v 1.6.5 for both 2.35 with 45fps and 2.20 with 48fps.  Thanks man you're a life saver Kharak :)

Canon 5D Mark IIIs | Ronin-M | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 planar | Zeiss 35mm 1.4 distagon  | Zeiss 24mm f2 distagon | Zeiss 85mm f1.4 planar
Dual sound system: Tascam DR-60d MKII | Audio Technica AT899 | Sennheiser MKE 600

Kharak

Another tip. You should look at SlimRAW. It is a fantastic piece of software that compresses cdng/dng files losslessly and extremely fast too. It will compress 16 bit cdng to around 60% of the original size and you can choose to make them CC compatible to premiere for a much smoother playback, realtime playback unless the project gets very big, but still then it is near to realtime even on my laptop. I cut everything in premiere and grade everything in AE, but with slimRAW i dont have to make proxies anymore.

There is also lossy and 10 bit log compression options. But as I use Cinelog exclusively, i have not tried the 10 bit log as i dont think the Log will transform correctly to any of my preffered colour spaces.

Keep up the good work.
once you go raw you never go back

calebdescognets

Quote from: nazredime on July 17, 2016, 11:29:27 PM
Damn your footage is AMAZING! those colors <3

@calebdescognets, you did a really great job! well done

this is why i bought a 5d mark 3

Much appreciated my friend! Keep shooting  8)

calebdescognets