Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM
Dji Ronin

Rec mode:
MLV Raw 1856x844 25fps, ISO 320 f/7 with mlv sound 48 kHz
Thoshiba Exceria (1000x) 64Gb CF

Workflow:
MLRaw Viever 1.4: MLV to DNG
Edit (music sync, sound fx, vfx prepare) Premiere pro cc 2015
Grading: Davinci Resolve 12.5 (When I pull back the highlight, appears some pink raster.)
Therefore i took the MLVs into the MLV Producer and MLV to Tiff Seq. After that match the tiff seq with the cutted dng seq.
Some part of the video have to send After effects to VFX (writing on the wall, and the rail in the end, lyrics on the paper when the boss get oot the car second time and pass the contract to the musician. It was a simple A4 paper) Export AE SEQ to tiff seq. Putting in premiere, than export xmp. Load Xmp in Davinci and grade. Export from davinci DNxHR HQ. I couldn't make sound mixing in davinci. Put in Premiere the graded video and render the final H.264 video for web.

PS.: When I've small takes i use AE with ACR, but then, too much the moving and variation on the picture. The whole videos brightness waving.

Deadcode

Sorry for the strong words, but you could have shoot this footage with a DJI Osmo Mobile and an iPhone 7. What was the benefit of shooting raw?

cmccullum

Nice work. most impressive is the fact that it's a single long take. You did a good job making transitions without cuts