"Official" ML intro for ML video tutorials?

Started by Walter Schulz, June 17, 2016, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Schulz

We already have a ML logo.
Do we have some sort of intro (animation or else, ML jingle) for video tutorials?

axelcine

@Walter - there is a wonderful little gif, Lucylantern, I found some time ago while browsing these pages. It's almost Monty Python, and if I were preparing tutorial videos for ML, I'd certainly consider it.
EOS RP, 5dIII.113/Batt.grip, 5dIII.123, 700d/Batt.Grip/VF4 viewfinder + a truckload of new and older Canon L, Sigma and Tamron glass

Welles

I am also interested in such a thing.

Do you have a link to the Lucylantern gif? I didn't find any by searching the forum, DuckDuckGo or Google.

Furthermore, is there a higher resolution / with alpha channel / vector version of http://magiclantern.fm/img/logo.png ?

100D.100B / EF-S 10-18mm IS STM / EF-S 18-55mm IS STM / EF-S 55-250 mm IS II / EF 40mm STM

axelcine

EOS RP, 5dIII.113/Batt.grip, 5dIII.123, 700d/Batt.Grip/VF4 viewfinder + a truckload of new and older Canon L, Sigma and Tamron glass

sgofferj

Maybe posting a request in the "volunteer work" subforum at blenderartists.org could lead to something. After all, Blender and ML are both open source and there's quite a few open source- / CC-minded people in that forum.
18+ years Linux user, wolf-fan, hobby photographer and -filmmaker
EOS 6D, EOS 7D