Slow Spring

Started by jmanord, June 14, 2016, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmanord

I haven't used the 50fps feature before, so I threw together some of the slow motion clips I'd captured with the 5d3 over the last couple months. A few clips at the end were with the 3x3 crop mode. I wish I had the time and skill to give the raw footage a better grade, but it's also nice just to use MLVFS to throw the clips on a timeline in Davinci Resolve and adjust a few sliders in the raw menu.

I need to be more mindful of blown highlights, but has anyone found an easy/quick fix for the pink highlights that occur on occasion? Thank you again to the awesome Magic Lantern team!

D_Odell

Experienced the same thing but within the sun. Not sure where your pink is? But seems really like a defect like the one black magic cameras had with gray dots in sunlight while over exposed shots.

Is it magic lantern or the sensor, do anybody know?
Thanks!
5D3 [size=6pt](OLPF removed)[/size] :: 1.1.3 :: Canon FD L Serie

GutterPump

Quote from: jmanord on June 14, 2016, 06:08:53 PM
but has anyone found an easy/quick fix for the pink highlights that occur on occasion?

I use the hightlight recovery into resolve and when i see these pink color in highlight i usually move a bit the white balance with tint for eliminate/reduce it.