Love Your Country. Lloydminster AB/SK ( Canon 5D Mark III, Magic Lantern )

Started by VOIMAGES, May 23, 2016, 07:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOIMAGES

Here is a little part of my video project, story isn't finished yet I still working on it :)

handheld camera stabilizer Glidecam XR - 2000, Canon 5D Mark III
After Effects, Magic Lantern

KelvinK

6D - 5D - NEX - M50!

Mehmet Kozal

Wow, those tones, color and detail!. It's been a while I want to upgrade to a full frame camera and 4K but with raw option 5D Mark III really shines. Maybe I should get a 5D instead of Sony or something :)

Great footage @VOIMAGES
Canon 650D user. Also, Bilal Fakhouri is a hero.

andy kh

5D Mark III - 70D

Mehmet Kozal

You're right @andy kh . But it will take some time if it will get Magic Lantern. It's another story if there will be an affordable solution to get 10 bit video out of it I guess.
Canon 650D user. Also, Bilal Fakhouri is a hero.

Canon eos m

Superb! Could you please share your workflow and the grading technique, LUT info, etc. Really like the sensible use of the glide cam. My favourite shots were the start with the tilting of the building and the camera panning from behind the leaves to reveal the street. Wow! Hope to see more of your work in the near future.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

emrahcahit

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:41:11 PM »
You're right @andy kh . But it will take some time if it will get Magic Lantern. It's another story if there will be an affordable solution to get 10 bit video out of it I guess.

Sorry but there wont be a 10bit video for upcoming MK4 no matter what canon will not ever destroy its C line cameras just by adding same abilities to the dslrs. That is why that can be easily achived but will never happen :)

Tyronetheterrible

Absolutely breathtaking video! Makes me proud to be Canadian! I too am curious about your workflow and grading technique. Were there significant gamma and sharpening adjustments made?