Magic Lantern 128gb on linux

Started by Whitz, May 31, 2016, 04:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitz

Hello,

Im having troubles getting magic Lantern to work on an 128gb komputerbay sd card.
I read the instruction carefully where it says not able to install on 128gb card, so i took a 2gb, copied ml files and installed. It works with the 2gb card. The boot flag is now set. I copied the files to my in camera formatted 128gb card and it doesnt work. I thought this was the way to go. At least you did so for about a few months. I read on the internet and there is something about EosCard.exe. unfortunately i dont have acces to a windows machine. So searched further and stumbled accros: "make_bootable.sh", ran the script with mounted sd card. went well so far I thought, put in camera: "unable to read sd card, pls format". Well I formatted the sd card and my search went on. I read something about 64 bit issues with "exfat_sum.c" (which i didnt compiled), so I downloaded this file, and started to compile with this command "gcc exfat_sum.c" also with sudo but always getting an error saying: undefined reference to 'endian_swap'. I'm on arch linux 64 bit, can anyone help?