5D II not working, please help!

Started by eric_29, May 06, 2016, 02:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric_29

Hi from Germany,

few month ago I installed ML on my 5D II. Filming is amazing since then. Tomarow I have to shot my first wedding. Yesterday I made some picures in the park in which we will have a shooting tomarow. I put the pics on my PC yesterday, today as I wanted to start my cam the red flas-LED was blinking as usual, the screen turned fromm off to a dark color and than back to off. When prerssing buttons the screens always turns on to this deep blue color but there is noting more to see.

I saved all ML files from my cam on my PC and formated the card on my PC without success.
I also removed the small battery below the mic and waited for an our, nothing changed :/
Using an other CF card didn´t change anything. Is there somthing else I can trie?

I have a 7D with me but that should be my secound cam I realy liked to shoot with my 5D -.-

I hope you could understand everything, if not, feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance

a1ex

eric_29

thank´s so much for your link.

so i put autoexec.bin and ML back on my CF but nothing changed

Now I have a meeting with that blidal couple. I´ll have a closer look on your link when i´m back maybe I got something wrong. Im not that good at english as you can see -.-

eric_29

I got the 5D Mark III from a friend to shoot the wedding, but my cam still is not working :/

Today I tried to put a fresh downloaded ML on my cam.
Now the mirror works when pressing the shutter releas (only in Manual focus) but there are no images on the card. Besides that I couldn't find any differences.
After that I tried to repeat the display test but without success.

Any other things I could do? Is there a way to get ML of my cam? maybe it would work then..