Hello from my home !

Started by TIbasic, April 12, 2016, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TIbasic

Hello ! I'm french and I use ML on a eos M.
I use it for astrophotography,  (I removed the low cut filter on it) and I have some questions about ML, and the crop video mode !

I am impressed when I see what you can do with ML, and I want to learn more about it !

Sorry about my english, tell me when I make mistakes, I'll be happy to learn ! :)

See you !

:) :) :)
I'm sorry about my english, I'm french if I make mistakes, please tell me, I'll be happy to learn ! :)

dfort

Now you've got us curious. Could you post something about removing the low cut filter on the EOSM? Your experience removing focus pixels with MLVProducer? Is the moon in France made of cheese? Excuse my ignorance, I meant fromage.  8)

TIbasic

To remove the IR cut, I used this : https://www.scotttorborg.com/canon-eos-m-teardown

It was the first time I disassemble a APN, and it's still working ! ;)

I don't have time to try MLVProducer, I tried once, and I saw the red dots disapears, so I was happy ! :)

And,  yes, off course, the moon in france is  made of cheese, but, we can't smell it because our fromaaaage smells more ! :D :D :D

How can I find the messages I wrote, I don't see the other post I created, I don't remember where it is... :s

See you !

I'm sorry about my english, I'm french if I make mistakes, please tell me, I'll be happy to learn ! :)

axelcine

Click on your name in the upper left corner > show posts. Welcome to the community.
EOS RP, 5dIII.113/Batt.grip, 5dIII.123, 700d/Batt.Grip/VF4 viewfinder + a truckload of new and older Canon L, Sigma and Tamron glass

TIbasic

Thank you !

I'll take back my Star Adventurer, and I'll shoot the moon tonight with it ! :) (And I get a used 70-200 f2.8 L is II... It's very used, but lenses and mechanics are OK ! :) ) I may show the result here ! :)

BTW, Will I ever be able to post only after 900s ? When I posted my two firsts messages, I had an error message that said me to wait...