700D Frames per second settings

Started by Duncan123, February 08, 2016, 02:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan123

Guys

Installed ML 1.1.14 all brilliant ,was getting to grips with things with FPS override , then took some great images I needed to load to my PC so carefully ( waiting 5 secs after opening the door , ) removed the card .

Some time later , not remembering to put the card back I closed the door and turned the camera on ,saw the menu come up saying bad battery so took the battery out and swapped it for a good one .

Turned off and waited before putting the card back in and all comes up ok BUT the figures in FPS A and B are now all set to zero and the menu choice when FPS is on and you press Q is now slightly different.

Can I re install ML to get the original nos back as these were very large nos ( A=528 , B= 60600) which seems to take a life time to re set counting up ?

If so how ( thinking this must be easy but not wanting to make another wrong move )

Duncan 

a1ex

From the values, my guess is that you used the low light mode at 1 fps, so just select that from the menu.

Also check if you didn't disable config autosaving. Normally, settings get saved as soon as you leave the menu.