Everyday Berlin // ML RAW

Started by jackmoro, December 20, 2015, 07:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackmoro

Everyday Berlin - visual poem in 160 seconds. Fast edit image sequences and sounds of great city. Everything is handheld.

Thanks for watching / Alex.

slicKrox

Nice memories, places of interest, colours and sound ;-) How did you recorded the sound? Internally or with separate recorder? Cheers.

jackmoro

Quote from: slicKrox on December 22, 2015, 05:41:38 PM
Nice memories, places of interest, colours and sound ;-) How did you recorded the sound? Internally or with separate recorder? Cheers.

Sound was recorded with incam mic and partly with Boya travel stereo mic. Mic mounted on camera on steers attracts too much attention, people realize it's video and not just photocamera :)

KelvinK

Great city, wonderful video and transitions. Spotted it on Berlin's official facebook page, congrats :)
6D - 5D - NEX - M50!

jtvision

Love the transitions, especially the ones zooming in. Which effect do you use for that, Alex?

jackmoro

Quote from: jtvision on January 11, 2016, 07:05:47 PM
Love the transitions, especially the ones zooming in. Which effect do you use for that, Alex?

Thanx JT. Actually most of them I had on my mind when was filming it. It's a mix of zooms and pans. Not preset effect.

Aerostat

Wery nice video.

Quote from: jackmoro on January 28, 2016, 10:25:32 PM
Thanx JT. Actually most of them I had on my mind when was filming it. It's a mix of zooms and pans. Not preset effect.

You mean you did it manually?

jackmoro

Quote from: Aerostat on January 31, 2016, 12:56:46 PM
Wery nice video.

You mean you did it manually?

Exactly. Everything is done manually. I know there're some ready transitions FX many editors using, but that's not my way to edit.

Aerostat