5DS/R TERRIBEL HIGH ISO AND DR, WE NEED U ML```WE NEED U DUAL ISO

Started by wavydoom, October 28, 2015, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wavydoom

STILL STILL WORKING ON DUAL DIGITAL CORE CHIP PROBLEM ? STILL NO VER OF 5DS/R

Walter Schulz

No one is working on ML for 5DS/R and your broken caps lock won't help either.

DeafEyeJedi

Or Sell your 5DS/R and perhaps scoop up two used 5D3's and there you'll have Dual ISO's for yourself.
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

axelcine

@DEJ - "Or Sell your 5DS/R and perhaps scoop up two used 5D3's and there you'll have Dual ISO's for yourself."

50mp behemoths are of course excellent cams. But... Several sites on the internet tell us, that 5m3 is still the best cam. The new cams may still surprise us. Dual Iso however is so effective and in fact revolutionary, that many photographers might feel compelled to stick with cams they know, which have this function, ie. m5III. A challenge for Canon.

Jerks like myself try very much to make APS-C cams perform like better cams, and to some extent we succed. DEJ is quite right - Dual Iso is so good that you have to have it. If 5DS/R can't deliver, opt for 5DmIII. Such a cam is never outdated.
EOS RP, 5dIII.113/Batt.grip, 5dIII.123, 700d/Batt.Grip/VF4 viewfinder + a truckload of new and older Canon L, Sigma and Tamron glass

wavydoom

THANK U axelcine !

I am considering Pentax 645Z but not selling my 5D2 6D and 5DSR.   

But i think there will be more suprise next year, 5D4 with ML maybe.

So waitting is a virtue  :D 

THANKS ML team!!! You're the best.

wavydoom

to Walter Schulz:

MY CAPS LOCK IS NOT BROKEN, I JUST NEED TO CHANGE MY INPUT TOOL WHEN I NEED TO TYPE IN ENGLISH...

AND I TURN IT TO CAPITALIZATION IS FASTER  :'( 

tron

There is some possibility though that it will be available 2 or 3 years from now...