Quickreview overlays 550d

Started by vladpopa, October 20, 2015, 06:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vladpopa

I recently updated ML on my 550D. I was surprised to find out that the overlays do not appear in Quickreview (just after taking a normal shoot without liveview).
A had a much older version of ML, and it was very usefull for me to see the histogram in Quickreview.

Can you tell me which is the last ML version that has overlays for Quickreview or how can I enable them in the last ML version ?
Thanks,
Vlad

Walter Schulz

You are able to see histogram in LV? And you are using latest ML nightly build?

pilgrim

@vladpopa

After you press the quickreview ---> press the button DISP. (on the top left, beside MENU) and press again to have different display, and press again to have another display. Maybe this can solve the problem.
Or maybe you set LV Display Presets more than one (2,3,4) and you are in the preset that you don't want. This function is very handy. Please, read the detail explanation on the manual PDF. It's not long.
Greetings...

vladpopa

@Walter
I see the histogram in LV, just not in quickreview. I will try today the latest nightly build. I used the latest version from the download page (that works with more models)

@pilgrim
Quickreview comes up automatically after taking a shoot, like pressing play, but exits automatically after 2 sec.
ML allows me to overlay the histogram onto the full sized image, as opposed to what the Canon menu offers (a 4 times smaller image).

Thanks for the answers.