2 médias showed in Davinci Resolve after MLV extraction

Started by GutterPump, August 11, 2015, 12:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GutterPump

Hello all,

I get an issue after extracting MLV to DNG with raw2dng v1.7. I dont get this problem when i record in RAW.

To be precise

I have 2 clips to choose in the media section, i don't understand why because the content of my folder shows me the DNG continuous

And i want only 1 clip to choose.

Thanks you if you can find a solution..

Kind regards.

ps: Sorry if my english is bad.

Levas

No your dng's are not continuous, you can see the second clip starts with blabla_00061.dng
If you look at the screenshot of your folder with the dng's, you can see Blabla_00060.dng is missing...that's why resolve thinks it are two clips.
So you're missing one frame within the clip, but I don't know what causes that. Maybe the speed/quality of the memory card  ???

dmilligan

I believe there is a bug in the current 1.7.x version of raw2cdng that drops some frames like this. Revert to 1.6.x or use a different converter.

GutterPump

Quote from: Levas on August 11, 2015, 07:34:53 PM
No your dng's are not continuous, you can see the second clip starts with blabla_00061.dng
If you look at the screenshot of your folder with the dng's, you can see Blabla_00060.dng is missing...that's why resolve thinks it are two clips.
So you're missing one frame within the clip, but I don't know what causes that. Maybe the speed/quality of the memory card  ???

Wow you have pretty good eyes, in first i believed the issue was from my card too (but i have a Lexar 1066X) or ML configuration.

The problem was from the version of raw2cdng v1.7, i just finish to do some try with the version 1.6 and it's work fine now.

Thanks you dmilligan.