HELLO, MALLORCA | Travel - Through My Eyes | MLV

Started by Veerle, July 08, 2015, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filipe Samora

Nice one, Veerle! I have watched some your videos and you definitely have a style of your own.

Vimeo is far better compression-wise (720p in Vimeo might look better than 1080p in Youtube). Anyways, I'd dare say the ordinary viewer couldn't care less about compression, the occasional choppiness, or whether the details are sharp enough to cut through glass. We, photo and video aficionados, tend to develop odd quirks, but eh that's part of the fun...

May I ask which steadicam model are you using and how long does it take to balance the whole apparatus (before tearing one's hair)?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Filipe 

Canon eos m

Awesome stuff!

I have a GD2000 too but gave up trying to use it a long time ago. Your video inspired me to give it one last try. Would love too get some more tips - the one about not doing the fall test is noted.

One suggestion about the editing is to make the arrangement of the clips more orderly since in some places the flow is broken. But that could be just me commenting on other people's work when I have nothing to show myself. Otherwise love your work. Keep making and enjoying.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)