Converting RAW .MLV files on Mac OSX Yosemite?

Started by Betude, July 06, 2015, 08:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betude

Does anyone know of a way to convert .MLV files on Yosemite 10.10.4?

I've tried raw2dng, MLrawViwer 1.3.3 and MLVFS System. None seem to work.

Thanks

dmilligan

Betude

raw2dng - not sure if this one is supposed to convert MLV files or not but when I drag my MLV file onto it nothing happens.

MLrawViewer - I'll double click on the program to open it and nothing opens. I see the app in the finder but nothing will open in it.

MLVFS - this on I ended up getting to work. I believe it might be my only option. Unless there's a better way?

Thanks,

DeafEyeJedi

Did you set your destination point first for MLRV? (Try pressing 'W' & then export also recommended to go on 1.4.3) -- regarding MLVFS did you first install the latest Enfuse for it yet?
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

Betude

MLrawViewer just won't open. It'll sit there in the finder but it's not responding, I think it's a operating system issue.

I did install Enfuse and got MLVFS to work, I believe that this is my only option.

Thanks

1anl

I am running Yosemite 10.10.4 and just ran up MIRawViewer V1.4.3 and loaded a raw video. Was able to view and export (as a MOV).
So it looks as if it is not a general ops system issue. Would suggest you delate the MIRViewer version you have a re-download in case there is a corruption.

DeafEyeJedi

Or delete any .MDX files and try running MLRV again.

MLVFS works great on OS X and also cr2hdr-r is another app worth checking out as well!
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

mrzims

Im using MLVMystic, works like a charm  :D and does batch conversion. even supports dual iso