MLVProducer: [v3200]

Started by AWPStar, May 29, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWPStar

Hi!

I'll try to find suitable codec.
ffmpeg has not Lagarith.
MLVProducer. p.s. sorry for my bad english.

noipego

reddeercity

@AWPStar , Can you gain access to the System Encoders .dll?  or QT7 pluggin on windows to encode to any .mov codec installed on the system.
That way you don't have to be depend on FFMpeg , so end user can install any codec he or she wishes .
Here one more suggestion  :) zoe-lossless-codec-download been using this on my pc kind of heavy on the bitrate but can output 10bit or12bit
QuoteZoe Lossless Codec is a video compression/decompression module to be used in AVI files under the Video for Windows (VfW) framework.
The encoded data will typically be stored inside AVI files. The current version allows lossless compression of grayscale video data in the "Y8 ", "Y10 " or "Y12 " formats
https://sourceforge.net/projects/zoe-lossless-codec/
zoe-lossless-codec-commit Version 1.1.1 - Add packed 10 bit grayscale and 12 bit grayscale source code
  printf("Test grayscale 12 bit (packed 12 bit data)\n"); 
407 +    { 
408 +        std::vector<unsigned short> input_data(test_width * test_height); // 12 bits in LSB of 16 
409 +        srand(2501); 
410 +        fillSemiRandom12(&input_data[0], test_width * test_height); 
411 + 
412 +        // Swap endianness 
413 +        for (unsigned int i=0;i<test_width * test_height;i++) 
414 +            swap(&input_data[i]); 
415 + 
416 +        std::vector<unsigned char> packed_buffer(test_width * test_height * 2); 
417 +        pack12Bits(input_data, &packed_buffer[0]); 
418 + 
419 +        UnpackBitReader<12, unsigned short> reader((const unsigned short *)&packed_buffer[0]); 
420 + 
421 +        std::vector<unsigned char> compressed(test_width * test_height * 2 * 4); 
422 +        unsigned int compressed_size = Compress_PY12_To_HY12(test_width, test_height, (const unsigned char *)&packed_buffer[0], &compressed[0]); 
423 + 
424 +        printf("  Compressed size %d/%d (unpacked:%d)\n", compressed_size, packed_buffer.size(), test_width * test_height * 2); 
425 + 
426 +        compressed.resize(compressed_size); 
427 + 
428 +        std::vector<unsigned short> output_data(test_width * test_height); 
429 +        Decompress_HY12_To_Y12(compressed_size, test_width, test_height, &compressed[0], (unsigned char *)&output_data[0]); 
430 + 
431 +        for (int i=0;i<test_width * test_height;i++) 
432 +        { 
433 +            // check packing-unpacking 
434 +            unsigned short data = reader.next(); 
435 +            if ((input_data[i]&0x0FFF) != data) 
436 +            { 
437 +                printf("Error at offset %d, %04X != %04X\n", i, input_data[i], data); 
438 +                return 1; 
439 +            } 
440 + 
441 +            // check output is only 12 bits 
442 +            if ((output_data[i]&0xF000) != 0) 
443 +            { 
444 +                printf("Error at offset %d, %04X\n", i, output_data[i]); 
445 +                return 1; 
446 +            } 
447 + 
448 +            // check output 12 bits equal input 12 bits 
449 +            if ((input_data[i]&0x0FFF) != (output_data[i]&0x0FFF)) 
450 +            { 
451 +                printf("Error at offset %d, %04X != %04X\n", i, input_data[i], output_data[i]); 
452 +                return 1; 
453 +            } 
454 +        } 
455 +        printf("  Passed\n"); 
456 +    } 
457 + 
187 458      return 0; 
188 459  } 

This would be very good I think as it's in 12bit  normally the best you will find is 10bit AVI's or 10bit .mov encoding on PC platform.
But I'm not sure how to toggle it from 10 to 12 bit or it may be dependent on the input file .
My 0.02 cents  ;D

Eugenia

Hi,
with the new 10bit ability, the EOS M and the 5D MkII are now able to shoot higher resolutions with sustained frame rate. However, these new resolutions aren't supported by the "remove focus dots" option. I have here a 1728x692/30p MLV video, and I'm not able to remove the focus dots using any of the existing drop-down options on the left of the "remove focus dots" option. How to go about it?

To get the MLV file (700 MB): https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MBpg/YsSdmQkPG

AWPStar

noipego
reddeercity
Thx! I'll check these.

Eugenia
If i will find pixel-map for this mode i will let you know.

pc_bel

Hi AWPStar,

Still don't work for me H264 444 or 422 but anyway... Now I've find another problem.
When I import a group of MLVs (I tried with 10, 2, 20, 40...) and click on select task (Q) I can see all the files imported and I'm enable to copy and paste settings. But when I hit Render Queue MLVP crashes.
It says:
Name: MLVProducer.exe
Version: 1.0.0.2722
Time stamp: 58848898
Modul name: ntdll.dll
Modul Version: 6.1.7601.17514
Modul Time stamp: 4ce7ba58
Exception code: 00063c5b
S.O: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Id: 3082
Info1: 4f04
Info2: 4f046842f0075f3ba41d3310a6c1a0ec
Info3: a669
Info4: a669910d5e42f99ddce6731568360e6f

So I can't do any batch render, just one by one.

Any recomendation?

Thank you very much.

Pau.

Eugenia

>If i will find pixel-map for this mode i will let you know.

Thanks! Why not create 2x2 or 3x3 patterns to remove them though, like other apps do? Instead of hunting for maps for each possible mode that is.

AWPStar

@Eugenia
To keep the best quality and performance.

reddeercity

@AWPStar have look at supporting 14bit lossless compression raw video yet ?

Mefist

Does not work dual ISO. Or am I doing something wrong. When exporting, I put Resolution Priority. The difference in the test was not noticed, it was pulled out with a small ISO value

The video shows, when switching between ISO LOW and Balanced, there is no difference ((((

Надеюсь переводчик правильно написал ))

AWPStar

@reddeercity
Haven't seen this yet.
It definitely need to be checked!

@Mefist
Не знаю. У меня с английским тоже не очень, т.ч. я ошибки в грамматике не различаю)
Обработка Dual-ISO у меня тестовая. Только чтобы посмотреть, а так лучше использовать cr2hrd, например.
Пока лучше алгоритма не придумал.
Интересно посмотреть на оригинальный файл.

Mefist

@AWPStar
Вот залил их на облако http://dropmefiles.com/jlvv5
M08-0104 - это Dual ISO .MLV
два других это отдельно каждое ISO снимал
пока не могу понять как вынуть видео с dual ISO

Savely

Mefist, I can help. I did workflow for Dual ISO video since no one bother to do that, and I speak Russian. Let me know if you want it, I'll try to help.

Mefist

Quote from: Savely on April 08, 2017, 02:14:30 PM
Mefist, I can help. I did workflow for Dual ISO video since no one bother to do that, and I speak Russian. Let me know if you want it, I'll try to help.

I'm writing in English only through google translation))) I do not quite understand how to make dual iso on video. On youtube there is video, through the program mlvfs was translated into dng, there the same frame turns out dark as with the minimum ISO. So I do not understand why this is so.

k2121

Can you add 10-bit and 12-bit raw video support?

Wysłane z mojego myPhone_INFINITY_II_LTE przy użyciu Tapatalka

650d.104 ML • SX1.200h CHDK

reddeercity

Quote from: k2121 on April 09, 2017, 08:11:20 PM
Can you add 10-bit and 12-bit raw video support?
?
have tried it ?
maybe search or read the thread you never know what you will find

k2121

OK, I tryed and it it works on 10-bit raw.
Your thread is long and you don't mention it in first post.
Sorry I'll be more attentive.
Greetings
K.
650d.104 ML • SX1.200h CHDK

Savely

QuoteI'm writing in English only through google translation))) I do not quite understand how to make dual iso on video. On youtube there is video, through the program mlvfs was translated into dng, there the same frame turns out dark as with the minimum ISO. So I do not understand why this is so.

Just write me private message already, i'll give you info on Russian.

otherman

Can it process 10bit dual ISO removing focus pixels of eos-m?
I know, it's tricky.

newsky13

AWPStar, скажите, а как выглядит интеграция с "3D Lut Creator"? Расскажите пожалуйста в двух словах о рабочем процессе. И какие есть подводные камни в данной связке. Спасибо.
==
AWPStar, Tell me, what does integration with "3DL Creator" look like? Please tell us in a few words about the work process. And what are the pitfalls in this bundle. Thank you.
Sorry for my English, I use a translator site

sibi-manjale

MLVproducer exporting only once.. then it hangs.. i have to extract the zip file again to make the app working... i have to do this extraction of zip for every export i make...

kaco

@AWPStar, great tool, thank you!

Bug:
1. Could you please add scrolling to the Media queue window? Sometimes I have like 500+ files and it will not fit into the window.

Feature requests:
2. Any plans in implementing 14bit lossless files?

Thank you!

AWPStar

@kaco

1. You can use RMB and sliding.
2. Not sure right now.

Guys, sorry for the slow answers. I'm very busy at work.

Savely

AWPStar, is there some plans to make MLVP available for experimental 4k crop_mode whom've been announced at 1st april? Currently these mlv files work through complex bunch of scripts.

AWPStar

@Savely
Still not sure how to decompress cr2.