MLVProducer: [v3200]

Started by AWPStar, May 29, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thobias

Just an idea that you can implement (shouldn't be hard to implement it)  :) ... Ability to import DNG sequence, make edits and export it (to ProRes or whatever). It would be helpful when I have a lot exported DNG files without original RAW/MLV files.
Canon 70D (ML 70D.111A - Beta-3) | Canon: 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM, 50mm f/1.8 STM, 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 STM | FD 35mm f/2.8, FD 50mm f/1.8, FD 135mm f/3.5, Soligor: FD 28mm f/2.8 | old Canon flash Speedlite 299T | Windows 10 64bit

AWPStar

@Thobias
It is possible*, but for dng-files without compression.

*for me ;)
MLVProducer. p.s. sorry for my bad english.

66dellwood

Downloaded v1787.  get the following error message when I try to launch the application:

Run-time error: '53':
File not found: bass.dll

Ideas or suggestions?

thanks.

W7 PC.

AWPStar

@66dellwood
Current build is 1772.
1787 is hotfix. it's just 1 exe file and 1 dll file. You should copy them to main app folder.

jplew

Hello:
I'm using the alpha build 1944 and am having a problem playing back the output in Resolve 12. Instead of the DNG sequence playing back smoothly, I get a single static frame. Exporting the clip doesn't make a difference, it just stays as a freeze-frame. I believe it has something to do with the DNG metadata, specifically the clip's Start and End Timecode.

The reason I suspect this is because the exact same MLV file, when converted to DNG using MLV Mystic, plays back just fine. I would probably just stick with MLV Mystic, but the problem is it gives me all these ugly green artifacts in the clipped highlights. In the attached screenshots, you'll see that the MLV Mystic DNG starts at 00:00:00:00, while the MLV Producer DNG starts at 219:28:53:00.

MLV Mystic: http://imgur.com/YF9rodX
MLV Producer: http://imgur.com/Fuyu0aj

This may have absolutely nothing to do with MLV Producer, as I have the exact same problem with cDNG files produced out of raw2cdng, but maybe someone here can give me some pointers.
Thanks.

mothaibaphoto

This is solution for raw2cdng
As MLVP didn't have output file mask, I just butch rename files manually.

66dellwood

"Current build is 1772.
1787 is hotfix. it's just 1 exe file and 1 dll file. You should copy them to main app folder."

duh!  thanks much.  will load up my first MLV files later today.

66dellwood

@AWPStar :  this is fabulous.  thanks for the effort.  Am confused on CDNG output.  Does the latest version enable CDNG conversion?  I installed v. 1772 with the 1787 hotfix.  My output format list does not include CDNG.

AWPStar

snipeua

Is there newer build of MLVProducer?

reddeercity

mlvp.alpha.build1944 is the latest build to my knowledge , if there's a newer build it will be posted here  :)

arrinkiiii

I'm still getting the pink thing in the highlights, like the sun in the CDNG, don't exist a way to get this out? 

Here a link for the CDNG that i get from MLVProducer

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xyjk7u1fggbxkly/AABQWCzlRWCXxUKP5Dj2hpKea?dl=0

Im also struggling to make a batch of MLV files with the some configurations. Let me try to explain with by best inglish (that is not so good):

- I have 30 MLV files, that i need to put all in ProRes 444  and do some twicks like the white balance and some other adjustments, like exposure or some curves. How i can do this with MLVProducer? Do the twick in one file and all the other have the same adjustments? I have been in the queue windows but i have to do one by one =/ 

Thans for all =)

AWPStar

@arrinkiiii
QuoteI'm still getting the pink thing in the highlights, like the sun in the CDNG
I'm not sure why this is happening. MLVP doesn't make changes into raw data(except focus dot removing).
Try to change exposure slider to ~+0.1.
Can you share mlv-file?

QuoteI have 30 MLV files, that i need to put all in ProRes 444
You can edit all files(global edit mode) or in group(group mode).
Editing

Exporting

Hope it helps=)

reddeercity

Very nice feature  :D , Thanks @ AWPStar

Now you can replace the SmartImorter2 & A.E. with MLVProducer All in one tool

Keep up the great work !

AWPStar

Now I am preparing a new version.
But still, it will be debug version.

reddeercity

AWPStar

New feature. It removes Fixed-pattern noise.

The BlackLevel sets to 0 automatically.
A little bit later i will make video how to work with it.

And i want to implement frequency EQ with presets. But not sure, will it be useful?

AWPStar

Sensor warmed from 25C up to 31C

Original
FPN removed
Original Averaged
FPN removed and Averaged

Video how to use.

(edit)
new hosting for images. better quality

reddeercity

Attention forum monitor could please make MLVProducer A"Sticky Topic" I thinks it's about Time !

AWPStar

Also 3 new features.
HDR Exporting/Frame step

Scrollable Tools

And File Name Masking

p.s.
Does spoiler-tag exist?

AWPStar

I need more Dual-ISO Video. I got only 3.

kgv5

www.pilotmovies.pl   5D Mark III, 6D, 550D

AWPStar

@kgv5
Thank you!
I just got first result with your footage. Quality is pretty poor. But it's a great start!
http://c82i.imgup.net/DualIso015fdd.jpg

AWPStar

@mothaibaphoto
Thx! Good for analysing.