MLVProducer: [v3200]

Started by AWPStar, May 29, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomi

Hey,
I just discovered your programm and thought about giving it a try, because I got really frustrated with all the other ones. So I opened the latest version, but when I try to open a MLV, it just does nothing, did I something wrong?

I also would like to mention that in order to see the "Output" Parameter on the left side, I have to close the "Filters" Option, and even there I only can see in Fullscreenmode the "Local Contrast" and "Gamma Red".
So is there a possibility to add a slider or scale the programm to a resolution of 1366x768 pixels because this is the highest resolution of my laptop.

Thank you for your work, the programm looks nice anyway :D

AWPStar

@Thomi
QuoteBut when I try to open a MLV, it just does nothing, did I something wrong?
"With menu->Open MLV/RAW"? Have you tried drag files?

I think i can try to make scaling, but later. Now, in my todo list are 37 items. And it grows. i'll remove gamma control for channels and add it to basic correction.
MLVProducer. p.s. sorry for my bad english.

Thomi

Well yea it did well with Drag&Drop, and there is also something I can show you as a product, but I messed up pretty much, at least I think so. Have to figure out all the Options and a better solution :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k6gnwjan7tzsbm/M05-1758.mov?dl=0

But I had the Function "Remove focus dots" on, but they are still there :/

AWPStar

@Thomi
Thanks for the video!
You can use TPDM-algorithm for the best quality.

QuoteBut I had the Function "Remove focus dots" on, but they are still there :/
Can you send me MLV sample? This function can actually not work with some resolutions. i have to correct it.

Thomi

Yea sure I can, there you have it, and yes I used the TPDM-Option :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9joyfy90i495rj6/M05-1758.MLV?dl=0

I would like to see if you can do it better than me :D

AWPStar

@Thomi
I found the reason, why "Remove focus dots" doesn't work with your camera. Your camera has a different pattern of focus dots. i'll fix it.

Ottoga

@AWPStar

Just some more feedback. I have now tested v605 on 4 different computers.

1 x w8.1 professional
1 x w8.1 home
1 x w10 Enterprise
1 x w7

All Are 64 bit versions of the OS and all exhibit the same behaviours as previously reported.

One thing that I hadn't tried previously was adjusting the sliders prior to loading any MLV clips. What I discovered was that I could adjust the slider +/- and the highlight would appear relative to the amount of slide applied. However the value of the amount of slide applied was not calculated and presented in its value box.

The following links are screen shots demonstrating the behaviour:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mnmglw6erzl2ci/MLVProducer_Slider_Issue_1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wjqt57w4j3gaza/MLVProducer_Slider_Issue_2.JPG?dl=0

If I then subsequently loaded an MLV clip (via drag n' drop) I got the following error:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6ik1y7mqcfmqnc/MLVProducer_FileLoad_Issue_3.JPG?dl=0

I know that you have previously mentioned that you are unable to reproduce the errors that I have reported re: the sliders (and I accept that to be true). Given that I have 4 different computers with various versions of Windows and all exhibiting the same behaviour, it suggests that I am missing something.

Are there any per-requisites that I've overlooked or am not aware of re:

32bit vs 64bit OS versions?
Run time libraries?
Graphics Card/Chipset  compatibility? eg: Intel HD vs Nvidia vs Radeon etc
OpenGL compliance?
Minimum memory requirements? all have 2gb or >
Other?

I have validated that my processors support MMX and SSE
EOS 7D.203, EFS 55-250mm, EF 75-300 III, Tamron 16-300 DiII VC PZD Macro, SpeedLite 580EX II.

AWPStar

@Ottoga
I just tried it with 4 other PC's. 32bit, 64bit, win xp, 7,8,10, 1-16GB memory. Works well, even on eeepc.

Please, try one of these. Put it in app's folder. Just for test.

And, Thank you! your feedbacks are really helpful!

@Thomi
M05-1758.mov

Ottoga

@AWPStar

Thanks. Pm'd you the test results.
EOS 7D.203, EFS 55-250mm, EF 75-300 III, Tamron 16-300 DiII VC PZD Macro, SpeedLite 580EX II.

Thomi

Okay you won, haha :D

Thankyou for fixing the bug, looking forward for the next version :)

AWPStar

@Thomi

You can use temporary version. Just replace files in app directory.

Here you can choose pattern.

AWPStar

AWPStar

Jay429

Great work AWPstar!
Will you be adding export as CDNG?

AWPStar

@Jay429
Thank you!
Definitely not now. Maybe in future.

aace

Ok, so this is very, very impressive. There are a couple things I can't find, however. If someone can help me figure out how to queue multiple files for batch encoding, that would be awesome. I see the render queue but I don't know how to add files to the queue. Is it possible is these builds? Also I can't seem to export audio, although I know the mlv files have audio. Am I missing something? and I apologize if I don't sound grateful, because, I am very grateful!

AWPStar

@aace
Thank you for your feedback! You can just open multiple files and they will appears in queue.
As i only have 50D i cannot process audio. Can you send me mkv file with audio track?

Icewater

@AWPstar Hi...great work on this app.......The option to export with audio is SUPER important. I see that you need files. After work today I will be happy to send you some short mlv clips with audio from my 5Dmk3

DeafEyeJedi

Same here from all of my Cams if needed to.
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

AWPStar

@Icewater @DeafEyeJedi
This would be great!

DeafEyeJedi

5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

Icewater

just sent you a PM with a mlv+audio file also....good luck

aace

MLV files are massive. I'm uploading a file now. I'll PM you when it's up.

Icewater

By the way all of your download links wouldn't let me download your software and all game me this same weird message = The sourceforge.net website is temporarily in static offline mode.
Only a very limited set of project pages are available until the main website returns to service. :(

AWPStar

@DeafEyeJedi @Icewater @aace
Thank you for your help!

@Icewater
Probably sourceforge is temporarily unavailable. You can use this link: v831