Audionutz

Started by yasmine, May 14, 2015, 07:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yasmine

You were sooking and complaining about being "censored", while others who are apparently using profanity are not.  I explained the reason why you are censored.

I then left you a helpful little hint, the second line of which reads, "When this happens, the worst thing you can do is whine about the experience, claim to have been verbally assaulted, demand apologies, scream, hold your breath, threaten lawsuits, complain to people's employers, leave the toilet seat up, etc......."

I'd be lying if I said I expected you to take the option where your account didn't get muted.

I never said any of those things Audionutz, you must suffer from an extremely low IQ of some sort.  I never said any of those things you mentioned, so you're getting corrected lol.  Deleting posts that convey ideas that you don't agree with kinda defeats the purpose of the internet, doesn't it?  Think about it.  Just because you don't like what you read, you automatically delete it because you don't like it.  That's not how the real world works, so stay in your mammas basement with that flawed way of thinking.  See how for that gets you in the real world, not on Omegle.  And I don't need your dumb hints.  Don't speak for other users, I never was whining or threatening lawsuits.  Calm down and take your meds.  The whining, that's your interpretation; your lack of reading comprehension skills.  I never claimed to be verbally assaulted, I never demanded apologies lol, ...and how can you scream when you're typing..there are no decibels lol.  It's all in your head..i.e. seek psychiatric help.  You are projecting your own thoughts onto others.  No lawsuits were threatened, no one is complaining to people's employers...You must be one sad individual, because I never said any of those things; again projection.  Dont speak for others, speak for yourself.  And I know you'll block this too because it hurts your little feelings, I don't want you to cry and upset your mommy.  Man up, stop deleting peoples ideas because they don't coincide with your own ideas and damage your large narcissistic ego.  We can agree to disagree, but deleting other peoples ideas is just bullying online.  The internet should be free and open, that's how ideas get discussed, but people like you soil it up.  So grab a kleenex or two.  And Don't forget to hit the delete bar!  Good luck with yourself. lol...

Frank7D

Some people don't know how to be helped...

yasmine

Speak for yourself Frank..he lied about things that were never said, so that's what I'm refering to.  Is his delete bar not working?

Frank7D

You can do whatever you want, but you obviously don't know how (or want) to be helped.

yasmine

You're right Frank.  I don't know how (or want) to be helped, just as much as Audionutz. 

g3gg0

maybe a little OT to this OT thread.

i was (and still am) several years super moderator on a board with more than 300k users.
there is always a small percentage of false decisions that i've made in those years.
but there is one thing i learned in that time:

i knew i did the right thing banning a user, if he registered again and started a flame war.
that was the confirmation that i am doing the right thing :)
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

extremelypoorfilmaker

Yasmine, regardless.. If you are on this forum like I am or many other users, it must be because you decided to use a software that many people create in their own spare time (or during working hours? o_O :D )

Sometimes things can me misinterpreted or not properly understood, bottom line is: BE greateful such a piece of software exsist in the first place, BE DOUBLY GRATEFUL it is FREE!!! and also, be very very grateful of people like 1%, g3gg0, audionutz, chmee, walter shulz, a1ex, dmilligan and many, many others are here giving us such great support and advice!

Of course, i understand that sometimes certain things can be upsetting, but there is really that much need for aggravation? :)

Audionut