LONDON STREET FEST 2015, anyone?

Started by extremelypoorfilmaker, May 12, 2015, 09:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extremelypoorfilmaker

Hi everyone! This is the latest video i did with Magic Lantern for the Tattoo Magazine i am working for. I was tasked to put together an AD for them at the London (UK) Street Fest 2015.

hope some of you are a bit into graffiti, Hip-Hop, tattoo, Skateboarding, BMXing, because that's what the street fest is all about! :)

It could have been much better if i had enough money to buy the DJI Ronin before hand.. It was all entirely shot with the Canon 5D3 firmware 1.2.3, 07 August 2014 build, sigma 15mm f2.8 and eimo 60cm steadicam

colors in Lightroom 5.2
editing in Premier Pro

Hope you will like it and please, please, please, give me some feedback! I need to better my craft! :)

Thanks again, to all the Mighty DEVs and contributors who made all this possible!

Kharak

I like the style and good choice of music, but one thing that got to me immediately.. Not sure if its on purpose or not, but everything seems sped up. It looked good one some shots, but on other I just thought, this looks sped up. Almost like everything was interpreted at 30 fps. (ae default)

Good job though, I am sure they are pleased with the results. Looks like a nice event to get some crazy good shots of interesting people and artists.
once you go raw you never go back

extremelypoorfilmaker

Thanks Kharak for your feedback! I really appreciate it.
It is curious that you say it felt all sped up because apart from a very quick shot near the end where i actually have sped up the clip, all the other clips were rendered at 23.972 fps. The final export in Premiere was at 23.972. AE DOES intepret my dng sequences at 30fps by default, but i always change it to 23.972 once i export them in .AVI format. All the compositions i generated in AE before rendering them had their fps changed from 30 to 23.972 :)

glad you liked it and yes, the people from the magazine appreciated the video quite a bit! :)