Author Topic: Poppy Fields and Models shot Entirely with Canon 5d 3 RAW and DJI Ronin  (Read 2925 times)

blainesuque

• Freshman
Hey Everyone!
Below is a new video i shot in the Poppy Fields of Landcaster, all with my Canon 5d 3 RAW and a DJI Ronin (first time user)

Card Komputer bay 64gb 1000x
Shot at 60fps / 1600 X 536
Converted to Cinelog in ACR
in After Effects , Created log masters to 1920 X 1080 with the Cinelog C profile . Exported as Prores 4444XQ.
Edited in Premier and Graded with the Cinelog universal Full grade LUT

Let me know what you guys think!

Not a valid vimeo URL[/vimeo]
Live FAST Magazine

DeafEyeJedi

• 5D3 | M1 | 7D | 70D | SL1 | M2 | 50D
Love it... was the Cinelog univeral Full grade LUT the only one applied in this on top of the Cinelog?

Thanks for sharing @blainesuque & which lens did you use for this gig?
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

beauchampy

• Senior
Love it. I was just thinking about shooting 60p on my new Came 7800 (taking it to Peru tomorrow) and I think stretching 1600 to 1920 is a great compromise for having longer record times. I think I will do it now I have seen your footage. Thanks for sharing! Great work!

blainesuque

• Freshman

Love it... was the Cinelog univeral Full grade LUT the only one applied in this on top of the Cinelog?

Yes , this was the only lut applied on top of the log masters. No adjustments made except a white balance adjustment via the Fast color corrector with in Premire effect tab. Thank you! loving the results!

blainesuque

• Freshman

Yes , this was the only lut applied on top of the log masters. No adjustments made except a white balance adjustment via the Fast color corrector with in Premire effect tab. The lens i used was a Canon 17-40mm .  Thank you! loving the results!