Poppy Fields and Models shot Entirely with Canon 5d 3 RAW and DJI Ronin

Started by blainesuque, April 04, 2015, 06:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blainesuque

Hey Everyone!
Below is a new video i shot in the Poppy Fields of Landcaster, all with my Canon 5d 3 RAW and a DJI Ronin (first time user)

Card Komputer bay 64gb 1000x
Shot at 60fps / 1600 X 536
Converted to Cinelog in ACR
in After Effects , Created log masters to 1920 X 1080 with the Cinelog C profile . Exported as Prores 4444XQ.
Edited in Premier and Graded with the Cinelog universal Full grade LUT

Let me know what you guys think!

Live FAST Magazine

DeafEyeJedi

Love it... was the Cinelog univeral Full grade LUT the only one applied in this on top of the Cinelog?

Thanks for sharing @blainesuque & which lens did you use for this gig?
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

beauchampy

Love it. I was just thinking about shooting 60p on my new Came 7800 (taking it to Peru tomorrow) and I think stretching 1600 to 1920 is a great compromise for having longer record times. I think I will do it now I have seen your footage. Thanks for sharing! Great work!

blainesuque

Love it... was the Cinelog univeral Full grade LUT the only one applied in this on top of the Cinelog?

Yes , this was the only lut applied on top of the log masters. No adjustments made except a white balance adjustment via the Fast color corrector with in Premire effect tab. Thank you! loving the results!

blainesuque

Quote from: DeafEyeJedi on April 04, 2015, 10:37:12 AM

Yes , this was the only lut applied on top of the log masters. No adjustments made except a white balance adjustment via the Fast color corrector with in Premire effect tab. The lens i used was a Canon 17-40mm .  Thank you! loving the results!