Music Video - Carla Bozulich - Gonna Stop Killing - 5D III ML

Started by MartijnR, February 21, 2015, 06:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartijnR

Thanks DeafEyeJedi! I like the idea to try to push the limits without spending too much money. Of course a 5D Mark III isn't very cheap and (noncinema) Zeiss lenses can be quite expensive, but for a relatively low amount of money the possibilities are enormous, especially when you compare it with a decade ago. And I think if I would take it a step more professional (I went to IBC last year - overwhelmed by all the products, www.ibc.org) the fun might also become somewhat less. Cheers!

MartijnR

Just got featured at Directors Notes:

http://www.directorsnotes.com/2015/06/11/zero-landscape-gonna-stop-killing/

A short piece about the directing part, BTS, and technical stuff. A lot has already been discussed here, but hopefully you can enjoy the read.

Cheers,

Martijn

MartijnR

Today, I heard that my music video is selected by the Cork Film Festival, so I am very happy. It has recently also been accepted by several other big film festivals, such as HollyShorts (where it has already been shown) and ASFF, which I will visit in November, first time seeing it on the big screen. It would not have been possible without Magic Lantern, so thanks a lot!! :)