7 Days in Europe - Switzerland, France - 5d Mark III RAW video

Started by jcdenton, February 19, 2015, 03:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcdenton

Gear: Canon 5d Mark III, Canon 24-70mm f2.8

Thanks for watching. Feel free to ask if you have some questions.

Kharak

once you go raw you never go back

JADURCA

Great video and color correction too!!! Did you record RAW at 1920x1080 23.976 fps? Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience!!!

DeafEyeJedi

Absolutely stunning and love the grade! Which setting did you use for the slo-mo's?

Also which log space & LUT's (if any) did you use or was this mainly done in ACR?

24-70L is a killer lens too...

Thanks for sharing @jcdenton!
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

vertigopix

Excellent ! Nice colors and editing.

I love my country !   ;)

beanz

Nice cinematography in this, I feel like watching the sound of music again! Your girlfriend must have a lot of patience.

jcdenton

Hello everyone!

Thank you for watching my video and I'm very glad you liked it!

It all was shot in 1920x1080p25 without any exclusion. For slow motion I used Twixtor. I used Osiris LUT with after effects color correction.

The 24-70L is very versatile and sharp lens. It is very useful for shots like this when you have about 1-5 minutes to shoot every location. But I'm not sure about it's artistic value. If I have ability to shoot "in stage" I'm surely wouldn't choose it.

PS My girlfriend just was on her vocation like I do) I didn't tell her what to do or were to go. It's like our home video or something :)

Created Films

I am newly familiar to ML. If you don't mind sharing; what was your post-production workflow with this piece?

Thank you,

videotherapy

Hello,

Wonderful video.  Let me know if you would be willing to provide some classes over the internet to learn your wonderful techniques.