Canon 70D

Started by nikfreak, January 15, 2015, 12:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stigliano

Using Google Translate. First thanks for ML . Testing the recording MLV , the lens IS work? It is expected to have when the FPS override ? With the MLV or MOV . In a moment, connected external monitor, the machine 's monitor Touch continued working, not now . What's wrong, anyone know ? hug

OlRivrRat

@Stigliano

As for FPS Override, you can go back to "8 August: Alpha-7a2" Build for Limited use. I keep that Build on

1 of My SDCards just for that purpose.

I use DSLR Controller with an Android Device for external monitoring & have full time Image & Touch on

Both External & 70D Monitors.

Be patient & enjoy.

ORR ~ DeanB
ORR~DeanB  ~~  80D-ML  &  SL1+ML  &  5D2+ML  &  5DC+ML  &  70D+ML(AliveAgain)

Stigliano

@OlRivrRat
Where can I download this version ? Thank you and hug

Frarike

Quote from: Stigliano on May 06, 2016, 06:10:49 PM
@OlRivrRat
Where can I download this version ? Thank you and hug

Page 1

@nikfreak Please can you check your PMs.
70D.112

Stigliano

Quote from: Frarike on May 11, 2016, 05:23:01 PM
Page 1

@nikfreak Please can you check your PMs.

I did not find the link to download. Only the description of the version. It could be a direct link to the download.
OlrivrRat sent me by email.

Tks

Frarike

70D.112

OlRivrRat

@Frarike

Stigliano was wanting the "8 August: Alpha-7a2" Build not the Latest "Beta-3c" ~

ORR ~ DeanB
ORR~DeanB  ~~  80D-ML  &  SL1+ML  &  5D2+ML  &  5DC+ML  &  70D+ML(AliveAgain)

Frarike

Quote from: OlRivrRat on May 13, 2016, 06:54:05 PM
      @Frarike

Stigliano was wanting the "8 August: Alpha-7a2" Build not the Latest "Beta-3c" ~

ORR ~ DeanB

oh I see. Sorry for that. @Stigliano
70D.112

waxdes9703

Hi!
I have a little problem.
I installed ML and in my basic canon menu disappeared some menu and text.
I don't get error. How can I restore the basic firmware?
I tried to uninstall but nothing. ML uninstalled but text still missing.
What can I do?

Walter Schulz

waxdes9703

a1ex

You did copy the ROM files to PC when you installed, right?

I don't need them right now; just make sure they are in a safe place.

waxdes9703

Yes. I copied all file to my computer.
I tried to copy back but still not work.

nikfreak

Can you remember what you did right before noticing this? I would like to reproduce it.
[size=8pt]70D.112 & 100D.101[/size]

waxdes9703

I installed the ML after I shoot some raw video. I pulled out the card i I turn on the camera without card after this I uninstalled the ML after this I reloaded and the menu disappeared.
Can I reinstall the firmware or what can I do whit this?

a1ex

Send us the current contents of the ROM, so we can reproduce the error in QEMU.

To do so:
- delete ML/LOGS/ROM*.BIN from your card (don't delete the backup ones from the PC; keep those safe)
- start ML and wait until the LED activity calms down; this will re-create the ROM files
- send us the files by PM (not public link)
- keep an eye on https://bitbucket.org/hudson/magic-lantern/issues/2535/70d-black-screen-menu (we can't emulate the 70D GUI yet, so it won't be a quick fix)

Don't rush to reinstall yet, as the results may be unpredictable.

BTW, if you start in C mode, is the menu behaving any better?

waxdes9703

I sent for you alex.
I tried in C mode but still bad. Same problem.

mnolan1989

I assume I just can't find it but how would I know which version (A or B) to put on my 70d all I have seen is new/old but I purchased mine used off the internet and have no idea when... Thank you for making a ML for this camera. I used to used this for time-lapse a bunch on my t2i and it worked great. Looking forward to having ML again!!

AndreRodrigues

Hi guys!

Anyone knows if there's a way through the ML or maybe another way to put more than 3 user pictures styles on 70D? Perhaps replacing one of the default profiles? Or another solution? Or I only can have 3 user PP's?

Thx a lot!
Canon 70D + Sandisk 32GB Extreme 90MB/s SDHC 3 10 + Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250MM F/4-5.6 IS STM + Canon EF 50MM F/1.8 II

waxdes9703

Have somebody an original 70d firmware?? (1.1.1)

Frarike

Quote from: mnolan1989 on May 16, 2016, 12:50:23 AM
I assume I just can't find it but how would I know which version (A or B) to put on my 70d all I have seen is new/old but I purchased mine used off the internet and have no idea when... Thank you for making a ML for this camera. I used to used this for time-lapse a bunch on my t2i and it worked great. Looking forward to having ML again!!

You don't know. Try A first and it will either work or tell you to try version B.

Quote from: waxdes9703 on May 16, 2016, 09:08:45 AM
Have somebody an original 70d firmware?? (1.1.1)

In what form? If on the camera then everyone
70D.112

waxdes9703

I need the firmware. So the .fir file.

a1ex

I can reflash your ROM, but I'm going to do that only as a last resort.

First I want to understand what the problem is. However, that alone may take a few days or weeks.

But if you are so impatient, given that you are asking others for the firmware file contrary to my advice, I can try to restore Canon settings. It may solve the problem or it may make things worse, I don't know. Your choice.

AndreRodrigues

Anyone can help me with my question? I posted it on the wrong place?
Canon 70D + Sandisk 32GB Extreme 90MB/s SDHC 3 10 + Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250MM F/4-5.6 IS STM + Canon EF 50MM F/1.8 II