Request a Glossary of features

Started by Digital Guy, July 16, 2012, 01:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital Guy

I know there is a downloadable User Guide but I still think it would be really helpful if there was a Glossary of ML features and terminology somewhere on this site.
Magic Lantern v2.3 installed on both Canon 60D's with 17-85 & 10-22 & 18-250mm lenses. Canon EOS-M EOSM-FD adapter. Crazy about HDR timelapse photography, I'm experimenting with HDR video and use Sony Vegas Pro 12 video editor and Photomatix Pro

a1ex

Not sure what you mean - can you start it for the features you already know well?

nanomad

EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

Digital Guy

I'm not using all the features of ML mainly because I'm not sure sure what everything does. I'd like to contribute to Wiki pages on features I'v tried.

What I meant by glossary is for example what is "Magic Zoom" and when will I need it and what will it do for me? But i guess someone will write a Wiki information document soon.
Magic Lantern v2.3 installed on both Canon 60D's with 17-85 & 10-22 & 18-250mm lenses. Canon EOS-M EOSM-FD adapter. Crazy about HDR timelapse photography, I'm experimenting with HDR video and use Sony Vegas Pro 12 video editor and Photomatix Pro

a1ex

Press INFO in ML menu to find out.

Malcolm Debono

The user guide or the in-camera help (through the Info button) should be suitable to learn what the features do in detail.

Magic zoom: http://wiki.magiclantern.fm/userguide#magic_zoom
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!