Canon Ef 16-35mm f/4 IS USM + Magic Lantern Intervalometer

Started by slicKrox, December 05, 2014, 08:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicKrox

Before buying my first wide angle lenses after so many good responds I got only one option: Samyang 14mm f/2.8. I was very disappointed because of: very noticeable soft corners, big distortions and minor problem - lack of autofocus. So in the end I put my trigger for new canon 16-35mm f/4 IS. From first day I was in love for this lens. Picture sharpness - from corner to corner. Modern look, build like tank and very nice feel of zoom and focusing ring. Very nice to use for video capture as well. Love that it got 77mm filter thread as well, like most of my lens.
I got chance to make timelapses at work using this lens and Magic Lantern futures, so maybe somebody will be interested seeing it:

My quick and random trip around our new Glass House before demolition. In two-three months our hard working team should make it flat, and new, bigger, even more bigger Glass House coming next year.  First time tried to make HyperLapse. I wasn't very happy with results, but was quit difficult to make it smooth on hazard surface. However it was interesting experience.

Let some fish in, prepare your fishing rods and be ready for fishing next year! :D Our new big water reservoir. Do not know all information regarding size and capacity, but the team that has worked on this project did astonishing result.

Thank you watching and your advices. Cheers ;)