Greetings from USA

Started by coutts, July 15, 2012, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coutts

I just realized I've never made an intro on here, so here it is! My name is Andrew, I'm a 21 year old computer science major. I first discovered ML just over 1 year ago, and began speaking to A1ex. He has since taught me everything I know about how ML works / how to develop / port it. Before that I had no knowledge / understanding of embedded systems at all. I hadn't even heard of assembly language or any of that. Needless to say, I owe him (and the other developers like Indy) a lot. I began working on the 500d port last year, and eventually brought it into the unified tree (it was a dead port with no active developer at the time, so I had to save it!).

Now I have sold my 500d and recently (a few months ago) bought a 5dc. I've been working to port ML to it and making good progress (check the New Ports section for the log).

I'm really happy that there is finally a central forum for all ML related things, so now the community can begin to grow. Looking forward to seeing how ML progresses over the coming months, have a nice day!

- P.S. am I still the only american involved here besides Trammel?

Francis

I'm not developing but I do live in the US. North Carolina to be precise.