Lewes Bonfire - 5D Mk iii Raw

Started by kitzie, November 12, 2014, 02:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitzie

Hey guys! I love the forum but have never really posted before, so I wanted to say a quick thank you to all you kind souls for making my life a lot more fun!

I shot this short film of a local firework event in the UK that has a reputation for getting a bit wild, thought I'd share it with you!

Hope you enjoy,

Jeb

www.jebhardwick.com

DeafEyeJedi

Great work. Show is which setting did you use on this particular video when you can.

I'm assuming you used 50p for the most part?

Love the grade...
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

kitzie

Thanks for your kind words DeafEyeJedi! I used the 60fps in raw mode, and graded from the Film Punch LUT (i think it's called). Hope that helps!

Jeb

Jackeatley

I actually really wanted to see footage from this year, thanks so much for uploading it.

Footage looks really gorgeous, I wonder how you got the shot across the street panning from nationwide and accessorize, looks like a stedicam operated by a giant!

Like I say, amazing footage. Wouldn't mind going to see that projected in 2k in a cinema :)

Francis Frenkel

At what ISO did you shoot ?

did you use noise reduction ?

very nice shoots !

Francis
Francis Frenkel
www.ffrenkel.com

Canon eos m

Love everything about the video. Thx for posting.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

kitzie

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! Jeb

jakebrusha

This looks great!

Did you experience a lot of fixed pattern noise / vertical banding stripes when shooting at higher ISO? You did mention that you used neat video. Every time I'm shooting 50fps at high ISOs I get really bad vertical banding.

Thanks!

Francis Frenkel

You forget to answer to this crucial question what Iso(s) did you use on this clip ?

Francis
Francis Frenkel
www.ffrenkel.com