50D and 7D DUAL_ISO in MOVIE mode PORTING thread

Started by dlrpgmsvc, October 14, 2014, 11:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mssrihari1

Hi Ppl,

Any chances of getting dual iso in 7d?

Thanks

dlrpgmsvc

Very fine guys are currently porting dual iso in movie mode for 5dmk2! So it will be a matter to find and change the adresses to port this to 7d and 50d ! Keep tuned!
If you think it's impossible, you have lost beforehand

mssrihari1

Hi guys,

Just checking in if anything happened on dual iso for 7d.

Thanks

oleg_milantiev

Heh, same question ask myself just today.
Using DualISO in photo long time, but know about it not working in video just today.

Thanks for trying to porting this very needed feature. Will wait sure.

tecgen

Quote from: oleg_milantiev on October 13, 2016, 05:27:00 PM
Heh, same question ask myself just today.
Using DualISO in photo long time, but know about it not working in video just today.

Thanks for trying to porting this very needed feature. Will wait sure.

For the 50D I got Dual ISO RAW video working. See also http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=9852.msg172976#msg172976

I don't have a 7D. Maybe someone could try to do the same as I did.
Canon 5D Mark II, 50D, 550D/Rebel T2i, EF 40mm f/2.8 STM, Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8, EF 85 f1.8, EF 135 f2.8 SF, Zoom H2n

justinbacle

Great news for 50D dual iso raw

Do you know if your commit is going to be merged in the next nightlies or does it needs more tweaking before being usable ?

Avenger 2.0

Loseto

I have a 7d camera for testing. Maybe someone can port dual iso feature from 50d to 7d? Or tell me please how to make it? Thank you!

zcream

@tecgen would you consider posting a link to your custom build so I can try it on my 50d?
Quote from: tecgen on October 14, 2016, 12:29:12 PM
For the 50D I got Dual ISO RAW video working. See also http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=9852.msg172976#msg172976

I don't have a 7D. Maybe someone could try to do the same as I did.

tonij

If anyone needs something tested on a 7D please let me know and I will be happy to to put my 7D on the front-line and post back with feedback/results.
I'm no good with coding still I want give back in whatever way I can.