*** IMPORTANT ***

Started by zigazaga, September 25, 2014, 10:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audionut

You may want to consider that developers have a very good understanding of the software they development.  So when a developer tells you that something works as expected, but you find that it apparently does not, you may want to consider the possibility that you are missing something, doing something wrong, or otherwise look at yourself for blame, before flying off the handle.

As an example, you could change this quote.
Quote from: zigazaga on September 26, 2014, 11:01:27 AM
Can you please stop telling me that it works! It doesn't!!!!!!

I get a different behaviour and a different frame rate - look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hnxpOvdui0

Into something like so.

QuoteHey a1ex, I've tested the functionality you requested, and I am still experiencing issues.  Here is a video showing the issue, can you please advise further?

Notice how much more polite and respectful this is to the developer who spent his free time to develop these wonderful features.

Also, do not flag your threads with useless titles, in all capitals.  This is simply rude.  Read this entire web page before posting here again.

zigazaga

it was a simple enough question and i feel i could reasonably expected to have it answered in a much more helpful and much less patronising manner. but thank you.