Willys: Does your attitude match your aura?

Started by TonesProtege, October 03, 2014, 10:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonesProtege

Shot on a 5D III with MLV. Colored in Resolve and edited in Premiere. Let me know what you think!

Jake

Satis

I'm not sure why or how but I dig this short quite much, there is something zen about it.. it's not trying to force-feed you its narrative, but lets you find your own angle to what you see.
Or just a spontaneous drive by with a conceptua ending? I don't know but I enjoyed it. :) Nice aesthetics too.
50D IR, 600D, 550D

countrack

redaber

You absolutelt have to tell me how you graded this and what LUT you used :)

Canon eos m

+1 for sharing technique and LUTs. Good work keep it coming.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

TonesProtege

Thanks Satis! You really described what we were going for well. Its a portrait of a guy and his car. I would hope how he is perceived is more a reflection of each individuals views and biases.

And as for my post technique. I kept it pretty simple. Used raw magic to ingest the MLV's and create CDNG's which i then processed with Resolve using the Osiris Vision 4 LUT for everything. But in the end all other adjustments were minor. Exported ProRes 4444 to Premier, cut it up, and then exported the vimeo encode from there.