Author Topic: MLVFS - a FUSE based, "on the fly" MLV to CDNG converter  (Read 702136 times)

andy kh

Re: MLVFS - a FUSE based, "on the fly" MLV to CDNG converter
« Reply #1725 on: October 28, 2019, 01:36:50 PM »
i stil prefer to use mlvfs with pismo mount but mlv lite is not supported. i think the problem is with mlvfs dll. can anyone help me out
5D Mark III - 70D

TrEK

• New to the forum
  • Canon 5d mk2 , CF Sandisk Extreme PRO 64gb 160MB/s
« Reply #1726 on: October 30, 2019, 08:21:56 PM »
Hello all!
Who know what is last version of MLVFS for WINDOWS ?
and where i can download latest correct version ?

eyeland

• 5D Mark Spree
« Reply #1727 on: July 27, 2020, 02:23:08 PM »
Great that you found the right file. As the question is recurring and documentation of this great tool outdated, I post here a compilation of both 32 and 64-bit version of mlvfs already supporting lossless compression + required DLLs, so one doesn't need to install anything, just use it as is:

https://bitbucket.org/ArcziPL/magic-lantern/downloads/mlvfs_x86_x64.zip

All inside this package is found compiled on some online repositiories of users of this forum. I just put it all together in one place.
quick necro, what version of Visual Studio are you using?
Daybreak broke me loose and brought me back...

eyeland

• 5D Mark Spree
« Reply #1728 on: July 27, 2020, 03:13:04 PM »
not quite sure what I am doing wrong with the windows version.
When using the version of MLVFS.exe linked in the OP, I get the pure noise output as others have experienced (probably from using the lossless 12b it compression)
When I try the fixed described above (to put mlvfz.exe in the mlv folder and run it) I get a "missing dokanfuse1.dll" msg.
When I copy the missing file into the folder and run mlvfz again, CMD returns to prompt and nothing happens.

EDIT:
Using the latest dokany & visual studio & the folders linked below, I have everything working in x64 :) Yay, thanks!

Great that you found the right file. As the question is recurring and documentation of this great tool outdated, I post here a compilation of both 32 and 64-bit version of mlvfs already supporting lossless compression + required DLLs, so one doesn't need to install anything, just use it as is:
https://bitbucket.org/ArcziPL/magic-lantern/downloads/mlvfs_x86_x64.zip
All inside this package is found compiled on some online repositiories of users of this forum. I just put it all together in one place.
Daybreak broke me loose and brought me back...

pc_b

• Just arrived
« Reply #1729 on: October 19, 2020, 11:53:41 AM »
Hello everybody,
I'm just trying to download de latest version of MLVFS for Windows, but all the bitbucket.org links doesn't work... Is there any other place where I can download it?

Thank you very much.

Walter Schulz

• Contributor
« Reply #1730 on: October 19, 2020, 01:36:34 PM »

juliusE

• New to the forum
« Reply #1731 on: October 20, 2020, 11:09:38 AM »
hi folks
I know it may all be datet,
But I’m using The mlvfs on mac, working perfectly, except theres lots of dots when I open the files in davinci, which are not there when I export a cDNg from mlvapp.
I tried taking the Fmp files from mlvapp contents and putting into mlvfs , but this did not seem to do a thing..
Please help
:)