MUSIC VIDEO COLOMBIA

Started by FRENCHPRODUCCION, August 10, 2014, 01:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRENCHPRODUCCION

Hello,

Here share my last work with a 5D MIII, Magic lantern raw (mlv)
DAVINCI RESOLVE (LUT)
FINAL CUT PRO 7 - PROXY EDITING AND EXPORT 444 AT THE END
DPX WORKFLOW FOR NUKE VISUAL EFECTS

Hope you like, if you have question: [email protected]

BEHIND THE SCENE

onlypapai

Excellent. What was the ML Resolution? CF Card?

FRENCHPRODUCCION

1920X818 (2:35)
CF 64GB Komputerbay X1000

FRENCHPRODUCCION

Also , Shutter 50 with Tiffen Filter ND

ChadMuffin

I think you and your team did a great job! Even though I can't speak Spanish, I can appreciate your film work. Looks like a lot of time and effort and I bet it'll pay off big!

What kind of issues did you have to over come with using ML compared to a a unhacked system like Red or Black Magic? I saw you showing the artist clips from the camera I assume running from MLV Play, were they understanding of the quality of replaying it in camera? Did you experience any system crashes?

Great work!

nigel

for those who are lazy to copy it into the address bar

tip: change https to http

FRENCHPRODUCCION

FRENCHPRODUCCION

Thank you very much ChadMuffin,

Yes it is with MLVPlay, but before shoot i speak with the customers to explain what is MagicLantern (with easy word) What they see is not what i shoot and they know how much money they save,
so they are cool...lol . But also the customer must to trust me.

Yes i have fews bad story and very bad experience with this MagicLantern and of course with customers, but this bad experience they help me now to know how i need to work especialy with MagicLantern system, because working with a big production with MagicLantern is more stress, more complicate, you need to be very very organize and discipline.
Now i know many tips for work with MagicLantern to take less risk to have problem.

For me MagicLantern system raw help me to put my budget more on production, staff, light, movement dolly, good gaffer and thing like that, because rent a arri alexa o red epic and cooke Lens Kit that just amazing but kill your budget and more if you have a limit budget like me.

Sorry for my bad English, i am french.

Guillaume

PS: i was talking about crash problem that is an exemple of problem i have sometimes when i use ZOOM X5 with ML and must know now.

ChadMuffin

Thanks for the info and great work again!