Help // Proxies into davinci via XML made by external program.

Started by zacshome, August 06, 2014, 09:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zacshome

Ok so I just started using MLrawviewer to convert my images to cdng purely because they are still 16bit ( apparently ) and it makes proxies really quickly, (well just 444 prores files)

Awesome, Just what I want, so i dont have to waste time converting more files, i can get proxies and dng all done in one go!! awesome right?

well....bit of an issue, I grab my proxies, chuck them in premiere, do an edit, export xml // edl to resolve and nothing, I have been searching the web for 8 hours now and I cant finda  thing to help me. Does anybody know how to do this? I feel the multiple frame rates and resolution sizes may be a factor, though i have all the right settings in resolve to make this work... * sigh * once this is fixed, shooting raw will be a breeze. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

budafilms

Quote from: zacshome on August 06, 2014, 09:27:21 AM
Ok so I just started using MLrawviewer to convert my images to cdng purely because they are still 16bit ( apparently ) and it makes proxies really quickly, (well just 444 prores files)

Awesome, Just what I want, so i dont have to waste time converting more files, i can get proxies and dng all done in one go!! awesome right?

well....bit of an issue, I grab my proxies, chuck them in premiere, do an edit, export xml // edl to resolve and nothing, I have been searching the web for 8 hours now and I cant finda  thing to help me. Does anybody know how to do this? I feel the multiple frame rates and resolution sizes may be a factor, though i have all the right settings in resolve to make this work... * sigh * once this is fixed, shooting raw will be a breeze. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=11379.msg122149#msg122149

Reply 96