[SOLVED] T3i + nightly question (bug or not? )

Started by Mix3d, July 01, 2014, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mix3d

Been loving using ML and discovering new features, but one question I have that I've noticed between the 2.3 release and nightlies, is that for some reason I can't get the screen display state to stay on after taking a photo in the nightlies.

In stock and 2.3, if I press the display button to turn off the display, it stays off between shots, but if it's on, it stays on after the photo review.

With nightly builds, it never turns back on after the image review. This is extremely frustrating. Is it a menu item I accidentally set? I formatted a card to put the latest build on, and it still had this issue, so I wanted to confirm before submitting a bug. Thanks!

Audionut

If I understand correctly, it's working fine here on a 5D3.

Enable some Canon info display, always stays active even after image review.
Disable Canon info display, always stays disabled.

If you formatted the card, then all existing ML settings should be removed.  So you should be describing the default behaviour of ML.

Mix3d

With the nightlies you still get the matching behavior? Hmmmm.... My behaviour is not matching yours, however. And there's a difference between stock/2.3 and nightlies.

Can anyone with a t3i or 600d reproduce this?

I might be able to borrow my friends' over the weekend and try

Audionut

5D3 doesn't have a stable build, so!!!!

If you confirm the bug, please make a report here.

Mix3d

Tested on another camera, couldn't reproduce. Wiped all camera and ML settings, fixed the problem. All set, case closed

Audionut