PLEASE HELP ME! - raw video AWB?

Started by gn4mm1, June 30, 2014, 11:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn4mm1

Hello to everyone, why shooting in RAW mode in my Canon 5DMIII images jump out as if I had turned on AWB? I'm going crazy, I disabled everything on the menu canon, tried with other versions of ML, I changed thousand settings ... nothing. H264 mode everything is normal. What happens? Thanks :o

dmilligan

Quote from: gn4mm1 on June 30, 2014, 11:47:25 PM
PLEASE HELP ME! -  raw video AWB?

Dang I'm having to use this a lot today: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
I think I'll just quote it here, since nobody seems to bother to actually read it.
Use meaningful, specific subject headers

On mailing lists, newsgroups or Web forums, the subject header is your golden opportunity to attract qualified experts' attention in around 50 characters or fewer. Don't waste it on babble like "Please help me" (let alone "PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"; messages with subjects like that get discarded by reflex). Don't try to impress us with the depth of your anguish; use the space for a super-concise problem description instead.

One good convention for subject headers, used by many tech support organizations, is "object - deviation". The "object" part specifies what thing or group of things is having a problem, and the "deviation" part describes the deviation from expected behavior.

Stupid:
HELP! Video doesn't work properly on my laptop!

Smart:
X.org 6.8.1 misshapen mouse cursor, Fooware MV1005 vid. chipset

Smarter:
X.org 6.8.1 mouse cursor on Fooware MV1005 vid. chipset - is misshapen

images jump out
What does that even mean? be precise

What happens?
You failed to do your homework.