19Lights / GingerHDR gone forever?

Started by Ryan Lightbourn, June 26, 2014, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Lightbourn

I reinstalled Windows/OSX on my dual boot system today & noticed that GingerHDR wouldn't connect to the server for authentication.  I went to their website to see if there was a post about an issue, and the whole thing was down.  I went to John (the creator)'s Twitter account to see if he made a post, and his Twitter has been deleted.  I tried to email him and received a bad email address notification from Gmail.

Anyone know what's up with that?  I'm in a bit of a bind as I'm cutting a feature with tons of ML-Raw files scattered throughout & it's causing major headaches.
twitter.com/ryanlightbourn
instagram.com/ryanlightbourn
ryanlightbourn.net

JackPallatron

Hey! I got the same problem here...i need the plugin but i really can't find it out anywhere!! 
Maybe someone can help me?

odlan

KarelBata

Rather naughty that every trace of this software has disappeared after some folks went and bought it!

After some hunting around I've found a copy of the plug-in for After Effects on Mac (only) here http://www.mediafire.com/download/hv5wou2duc2vorw/GingerHDR-Beta-2012-02-01-mac.rar

The 2012 demo expiration has been removed. Put the plug in your AE plug-ins folder, and run the licence file. So far working on CS6 and CC2015 here. Should run on CS4! I think it runs in Premiere too.

If anyone starts using this again please post that you've done so here and we can maybe get a thread going exchanging tips.

Cheers!  ;)
I use a pair of 600Ds shooting 3D HDR timelapse - all at the same time!