Image review does not work

Started by jbuy41, June 06, 2014, 02:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbuy41

I have a 550D with 6/5 nightly.  I can not get the image review to work.  I have to manually do it.  It works if not using ML.

What do I do ?

ItsMeLenny

When the ML card is in your camera, press the 'menu' button to go into canons menu to make sure 'image review' isn't on off.
If that says something other than off then press the 'garbage bin' button to go into ML menu and go to 'prefs' and have a look in 'image review settings'.
If that still doesn't help, have a search around in the 'prefs' menu for anything else.

jbuy41

Tried every menu and everything is set to view.  Even tried "Hold" setting in Canon menu and still will not display after shot.  It will manually and works fine without ML .

a1ex

Quote from: jbuy41 on June 18, 2014, 02:05:14 PM
Tried every menu and everything is set to view.

Last time I've looked, there were over 500 menu options in ML (without counting any modules). Did you try all of them?!

Have a look here: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html
and tell us exactly what settings you tried (there's even a menu that prints everything you have changed).

jbuy41

Thanks Alex, I found a solution.  Found ML reset, removed card and battery, and then put them back, turned on (took awhile) and bingo.  Works.

Have no idea what the cause was, but it is working.