I need help fast!!!

Started by Octavio79, June 06, 2014, 01:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavio79

Ok so I tried to reinstall ML on my Canon 5D Mark III and for some reason my camera just won't take it anymore. I've used ML for a couple years, maybe even longer and I've never had a problem. But for some reason I can't make it work on my camera. I finally gave up and decided to uninstall and return the new firmware but it just won't let me. What do I do now?  :-\

chris_overseas

You could start by explaining what the actual problem is that you're seeing. Phrases like "my camera just won't take it anymore", "I can't make it work" and "it just won't let me" provide no useful information at all. http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
EOS R5 1.1.0 | Canon 16-35mm f4.0L | Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 | Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Canon 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L II | Canon 800mm f5.6L | Canon 100mm f2.8L macro | Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art | Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II

Octavio79

Sorry I've been in the military too long and I got a little used to having to shorten our sentences due to enemy fire lol. Anyways, ML just won't work anymore. I get as far as the little smily face :) and ML won't open by pressing the trash button. So I tried turning it on and off and that wasn't working. I finally gave up and decided just to uninstall it but I couldn't even format the card anymore. After a while of troubleshooting I just installed the newest firmware back on and that worked. Recently I just purchased the new Blackmagic 4k so I'll just play with that camera until there is a more stable build that can be used in production shoots. Thank you though.

Braga

Quote from: Octavio79 on June 06, 2014, 01:15:41 AM
I've used ML for a couple years, maybe even longer and I've never had a problem.
It's always good to hear that!!!!
Good luck!
Making Magic 550D
EFP/ENG Photog/Editor

swinxx

Quote from: Octavio79 on June 06, 2014, 02:28:03 AM
Sorry I've been in the military too long and I got a little used to having to shorten our sentences due to enemy fire lol.

Sorry dude, my post will not help you but i had to LOL..
...although i hope that was just a joke...

Best wishes, sw