Selling some lenses!

Started by dubzeebass, June 05, 2014, 05:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubzeebass

Hi folks,

I just bought a set of Zeiss Contax lenses and am looking to unload my old EF glass. I'm located in Toronto, ON, local pickup or ship. I baby my glass and everything is in what eBay sellers would call 9+++ or 10 shape. HMU for more info. These are good deals I believe especially with UV filters :-)

ALL OPTICS PERFECT. Anything wrong is only extremely minimal wear on the barrels.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 w/UV filter - 95% like new - $275 CAD - wonderful normal FOV lens and shines with Dual ISO, it's so crisp and pleasing! --- SOLD!

Happy shooting and let me know if you're interested. I'd love to see these go to my forum peeps! Lenses are one thing that retain their value very well.

-Ben

Audionut

I received some PM's regarding the selling of goods on this forum.  After this OP, coincidence?  :P

In the interest of some semblance of member safety, to appropriately allow goods to be offered for purchase, would require an entire section dedicated, with the appropriate rules and disclaimers.  After some discussion, it is clear that there are currently no members of the admin/mod team who are able to organise this, and more importantly, maintain it.

Consider this as an announcement, that the offer for purchase of items, is not allowed on these forums. 

Personally, I really like the idea of a section dedicated to the sale of items, by the community, for the community, with a community spirit, rather then commercial, making a profit or whatever.  And I would like to think that the section remained well below the other priorities of this forum, such as the development of ML.  This is certainly something that can be revised in the future.