Another Magic Lantern Newbie

Started by Danbo, July 05, 2012, 08:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danbo

Hi there everybody! I have a really quick, really simple question. So simple I feel silly asking it. Is there a downloadable or printable user guide some where? Did a quick search and didn't find one. I am one of those strange people that actually reads manuals and instructions. I think I lose man points for doing so but hey, I like the details I guess.

Thanks for advance for any help. Can't wait to start playing with my new toy!

Danbo

Malcolm Debono

Hey!

Here you go:
http://wiki.magiclantern.fm/userguide

The user guide is also available in PDF format within the ZIP release of ML. There is also an in-camera help (with the same text as the user guide) available through the ML menu or by pressing the Info button while any menu item is highlighted. The latter takes you directly to that feature's help section.
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

Danbo

See this is exactly why I need to get a sd card reader! Now I just feel really dumb! But on the bright side, I now have the user guide and a reason I think I can use to get a memory card reader that my GF can't yell at me about. (ya I now, I'm whipped. But every smart man in a relationship has learned to utter those words of true love to his woman - "yes Dear...")

Thanks for the help. I am really looking forward to trying all this out. Haven't had a DSLR before, and things are a bit different from when I was just using an SLR 20 years ago. Only 3 settings then, no auto focus, and a lot of work to see what you got.

Thanks for the help!

Malcolm Debono

You're welcome! Do ask again if you encounter any further difficulties  :)
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!